Sales & Artistry Coordinator
Wholesale Field | Orlando, FL | Full Time
To drive retail sales and build positive brand awareness through artistry, sales support, events, training and freelance team leadership and development.
- Meet and exceed sales goals within assigned territory.
- Drive sales through link selling, training, artistry demonstration, events and team leadership & development.
FREELANCE MANAGEMENT(Sales and Artistry Specialists)
- Partner with the Regional Manager, Wholesale Field and People team to Recruit and develop a productive, professional team of freelance Sales and Artistry Freelancers.
- Oversee team of 3-5 freelance Sales and Artistry Freelancers who are responsible for driving sales through sales support, artistry and events.
- Conduct or support trainings in partnership with Morphe Education and Artistry Training team.
- Responsible for ensuring brand standards and objectives are met via regular communication, effective scheduling, side by side selling, coaching and mentoring of freelance Sales & Artistry Freelancer team.
- Plan and execute effective store visit schedule(s) to impact sales growth.
- Partner with the Regional Manager, Wholesale Field to develop and execute strategic sales, training and event plan to accelerate brand awareness and meet sales goals within assigned territory.
- Responsible for staying within T&E and freelance budgetary guidelines.
- Responsible for developing and leveraging positive retailer relationships to maximize store level support related to all areas of driving the business.
- Consistently partner and communicate with Regional Manager, Wholesale Field and Morphe training team to effectively grow and develop overall business and freelance sales and artistry team.
- Support new store opening trainings as well as specialized retailer trainings as needed.
- Train freelance and retailer teams on Morphe brand heritage, artistry skills, product knowledge and selling techniques to elevate brand awareness and achievement of sales goals.
- Set the example as a leader in all aspects of business, artistry, sales, and Morphe professional standards.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a cosmetic coordinator or business/counter manager (or equivalent position).
- A proven track record of achieving personal and territory sales goals.
- Strong artistry, selling, customer service, communication and organizational skills
- Experience working and leading successful cosmetic events.
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Professional attitude and ability to be flexible and handle change in a positive manner.
- Able to work up to 40 hours a week (Wednesday through Sunday) and be flexible to change to reflect the needs of the business including weekends, evenings and holidays.
- Ability to lift, push and pull up to 50 lbs
- Able to stand for up to 8 hours
- Ability to travel up to 40%
- Possess a personal vehicle to be utilized for business purposes