Regional Director, Retail Field - East
Retail | New York, NY | Full Time
Summary of Position:
The Regional Director, Retail Field is responsible for the leadership and development of high performance people, sales and operations for an assigned region of Morphe Retail locations to drive profitable growth and achievement of business KPIs (brand expression, engagement, retention, conversion, payroll, inventory). The Regional Director will be responsible for delivering the Morphe experience in store by creating a unique, inviting, entertaining, and educational multi-brand shopping destination for the Morphe babe in all Retail locations – however he or she chooses to experience the brand.
- Lead the Retail Field Team ensuring channel strategy is successfully executed and deliver on meeting sales and profit goals and customer satisfaction goals.
- Ensure a superior, memorable and consistent brand experience is created for customers in all the stores. Lead the store teams to create inviting environments where the highest standard of service and artistry is provided to each unique customer. Collaborate with Peer Regional Director, VP Retail and cross functional partners to develop an effective customer service strategy to build brand awareness, engagement, and education while driving sales and brand content.
- Ensure brand presentation is executed in all stores, including, marketing, visual displays, educational rollouts and artistry development for the store teams.
- Provide a leadership presence to all store employees that represents the Morphe organization’s values and culture. Communicate business initiatives and messages to the Field that creates connection to the organization and motivates employees.
- Recruit, lead and develop Field leaders and develop a culture of passionate, high performance teams. Inspire and guide through coaching, mentoring and leading by example. Set clear expectations and hold teams accountable for performance results.
- Manage budget, resources, staffing, and operations in accordance with business priorities.
- Manage operational effectiveness according to goals, budgets, and plans. Provide insight into ways to improve business processes, identify opportunities for streamlining operations and reducing costs. Flag inventory opportunities, as applicable.
- Conduct ongoing review of key performance indicators and results; identify patterns or trends; respond to sales, business, and social media trends. Work with merchandising, planning, human resources, and education partners to recommend adjustments as needed.
- Responsible for execution of new store openings.
- Ensure flawless execution of events in store, including influencer events and linked promotional activities. Solicit and compile feedback pertaining to programs before and after completion.
- Identify and develop opportunities to increase local market penetration. Establish relations with key beauty influencers in region. Elevate and support local influencer community, as appropriate.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing or other related field
- Minimum 10 years' significant experience in Sales, Merchandising/ Marketing inclusive of progressively responsible senior-level experience in a corporate position
- Proven track record of building sales and comp sales leadership and influence of store leaders and teams.
- Proven ability to develop and manage P & L Budgets.
- A proven track record in delivering a high performance culture in a team through coaching, mentoring, and leadership. Cosmetics / Beauty industry experience preferred.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively and build positive/effective business partnerships.
- Dynamic, passionate personality with confidence to perform with high standards.
- Highly creative with a keen sense of brand awareness.
- Must possess strong leadership, management, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Can turn data into insights and insights into strategies.
- Promotes a culture that reflects the organization values.
Must be able to perform essential functions (with or without an accommodation) without posing a "direct threat" to the health and safety to self or others.
The Company reserves the right to alter, change, abolish and even combine jobs depending upon changing conditions.
No recruitment agencies, please.