Creative | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
The Photography Producer oversees production of all product shoots across multiple brands within the company portfolio and across all distribution channels. The Photography Producer collaborates cross functionally with key partners to ensure timelines and budgets are met, product priorities are addressed, and creative team vision is supported.
- Execute production of product shoots within timeline and budget on all brand product launches and deliverables.
- Manage logistics and timelines related to product sourcing, casting, crew and talent bookings, studio rental, retouching, and editing as well as asset management and distribution etc.
- Acquire product from sourcing, DC, PD, etc. to be used in photo and video shoots. Coordinate delivery of product to and from photo/video shoots.
- Create product shot lists/shot guides for photographer.
- Forecast shoot calendar, including concept development and post-production; determine budgets, billing, and invoice procedure
- Collaborate cross functionally across departments and internal stakeholders to ensure product, marketing, brand, and business priorities are met.
- Attend all cross functional campaign meetings to address photo shoot needs
- Collaborate with internal creative team partners to ensure creative vision is supported.
- Coordinate with art director to pass along shot style to photographer.
- Schedule with art directors and designers to be on set during shoot and provide timely shot input.
- Manage retouching process coordination with Art Directors, Product Development, and digital designers.
- Manage external vendors in delivery of assets and services to support production.
- Book photographer, talent, stylists, catering, studio, photo rentals
- Initiate New Vendor paperwork including NDAs, Usage agreements, W9s etc.
- Negotiate vendor contracts and coordinate the execution.
- Track advances and invoices for approval and payment.
- Distribute model releases to agencies for signatures and resubmit to legal.
- Be a resource for all product image usage requests as companies needs expand, renegotiating when necessary
- Create casting review documents with model’s images
- Manage relationships and communications with any outside agencies used for CGI, casting, retouching, video etc. Including, contracts negotiation and payment
- Maintain strong relationships with external partners, including model agencies, photographers, and post productions houses.
- Develop processes and systems for tracking of workflow, assets, and costs across multiple productions and brands.
- Attend all product shoots to ensure smooth execution and priorities are met
- 20% Travel to shoots
Required Skills & Experience:
- 3 years working in production and/or creative operations, on-set production, and production management
- Versed in production management of still life shoots, post production processes, product messaging and executional priorities.
- Wide knowledge of photography production practices and knowledge of photography market
- Strong attention to detail, extremely organized, able to prioritize and solve problems.
- Ability to communicate across a wide range of partners and creative disciplines.
Must be able to perform essential functions (with or without an accommodation) without posing a "direct threat" to the health and safety to self or others.
The Company reserves the right to alter, change, abolish and even combine jobs depending upon changing conditions.
No recruitment agencies, please.