Strategy, Ecommerce & International | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Summary of Position:
The Planner, Ecommerce is responsible for the pre-season and in-season sales and inventory planning of the growing Ecomm division, reporting into a Sr Manager of Global Planning. This will include forecasting tops-down and bottoms-up sales and demand, trending sku and category performance, tracking and reporting results to drive sales, revenue, and inventory goals. The ideal candidate is a clear communicator with a can-do attitude that is proactive, detail oriented, and able to multi-task independently with little direction and ad hoc tools.
- Manage and maintain the weekly and monthly sales forecasts for our existing and new global Ecomm sites at both a strategic topline and bottoms up sku level. -20%
- Actively evaluate business results, understanding the channel’s strengths, weaknesses, performance drivers to lead strategic action steps to ensure delivery of plan and maintain revised forecasts in buyplan to maximize sales and revenue. -15%
- Create, analyze, and distribute weekly and monthly business recaps, as it results to budget, OTB, and LY, with emphasis on performance drivers and issues in a clear, timely manner with key bullets. -13%
- Develop and provide appropriate business analysis to influence future purchases and assortment strategies. -10%
- Develop and build pre-season/newness projections, recommend investment quantities and accurate flow forecasts. -10%
- Ensure timely reaction to changes in business with appropriate shifts in plans and communication to partners. -10%
- Work closely with cross-functional partners to review inventory purchases, allocation, and identify sales opportunities on slow moving categories. -16%
- Prepare, present, and champion channel forecasts in monthly OTB to channel partners and senior leaders. -4%
- Guide finance team on setting annual budget and quarterly reforecasts for Ecomm channels. -2%
Required Skills & Experience:
- BA/BS degree plus 3yrs+ experience in inventory planning preferably within a fast-paced e-commerce environment.
- SKU level and category planning, financial planning process, report/model building
- Clear understanding of basic financial and inventory measures: sales, gross margin, weeks on hand/weeks of supply, sell thru, turn, with proficiency in retail math
- Strong analytic skills and advanced experience in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to thrive in scrappy environment with lack of integrated tools
- Strong organizational and time management skills; own multiple priorities and adaptive to shifting priorities
- Team player with the ability to work independently
- Proactive by nature, resourceful and self-motivated, with excellent attention to detail.
- Demonstrate strong listening and communication skills
Must be able to perform essential functions (with or without an accommodation) without posing a "direct threat" to the health and safety to self or others.
The Company reserves the right to alter, change, abolish and even combine jobs depending upon changing conditions.
No recruitment agencies, please.