National Account Coordinator
Wholesale | London, Morphe Cosmetics, United Kingdom | Full Time
The National Account Coordinator will be responsible for supporting the National Account Manager and is a cross-functional role focusing on sales and marketing. The key aspects of this role will be communication with internal and external stakeholders, ensuring that the Morphe brand is maximising all opportunities with retailers driving the brand to success.
The role will also be communicating with internal stakeholders, such as Visual Merchandising and Operations, ensuring that retailer new openings, product launches, campaigns etc. launch on time, and are executed to perfection in line with brand values.
This role will also be exploring marketing opportunities with retailers and assisting the National Account Manager in creating robust marketing plans with key accounts.
Account Management Support (50%)
- Create and maintain excellent working relationships with key account contacts
- Assist National Account Manager to achieve agreed retail targets for each retailer
- Ensure all required documentation is sent out to each retailer prior to deadlines
- Key contact for retailers for all orders including managing allocations, ensuring retailers place orders to deadlines and tracking end process with Operations team
- Maintain price lists for all retailers
- Order product samples to be delivered to retailers ahead of launch
- Work with Retail team to collate feedback from (retailer) stores that influence account decisions
- Update and maintain EU Retailer Marketing Calendar, including new product launch cadence as agreed with National Account Manager and Brand teams
- Assist National Account Manager in creating and executing marketing plans for retailers, and exploring new opportunities
- Communicate marketing calendar and launch dates to wider UK team (Operations/VM etc.)
- Provide all banners and assets for all new launches and campaigns on .com partners
- Work with Visual Merchandising to ensure new launches are merchandised on-counter and all assets arrive on time
- Ensure all wholesalers are marketing every product launch, collate marketing plans from each retailer
- Update and maintain Global Marketing Calendars
- Maintenance of retailer websites, including updates and weekly checks
- Monitor weekly/monthly sales per door
- Track new launch activity and sell out, alongside weekly core SKU tracking
- Collate stock reports, ensuring sufficient stock cover per door
- Report any geographical trends from retailer
- Document all marketing activity with retailers for monthly report
Key Working Relationships:
- External account contacts
- Order Management & Inventory (Operations)
- Visual Merchandising
- Brand & Marketing
- Global wholesale
Required Skills & Experience:
- Previous national accounts experience, preferably within the beauty industry
- Experience of working with marketing teams
- Outstanding time management, prioritisation and organisational skills
- Outstanding interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Effective problem solver with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must work well in dynamic, evolving business environments
- must be able to manipulate data manually, predominantly through Excel functionality, to gauge trends
- Passion for the make-up industry essential
- Excellent computer skills: MS Office Suite required
- Excellent customer service skills – ability to help solve problems and issues independently when required
- Up to 15% of the time
Must be able to perform essential functions (with or without an accommodation) without posing a "direct threat" to the health and safety to self or others.
The Company reserves the right to alter, change, abolish and even combine jobs depending upon changing conditions.
No recruitment agencies, please.