Marketing | Düsseldorf, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany | Full Time
Morphe was born in 2008 among the artists and influencers in Los Angeles. Finally. A beauty brand created for the creators. For the dreamers. For those looking for killer makeup without killing their wallet. A place where our #MorpheBabe can let their passion and creativity for beauty fly high. We're more than just a brand; we're a ride-or-die fam.
Summary of Position:
Reporting to the Sales Director Europe, you will be joining a growing team with a strong cross-functional focus. Your role will be managing & implementing the overall marketing strategy for our wholesale distribution across the EU for all planned activity and marketing calendars. The position will oversee wholesale marketing initiatives, merchandising, eventing, PR, social and digital campaigns and other projects while providing ongoing support, building & maintaining relationships with retailer’s marketing teams and improve customer experience.
Trade Marketing: 40%
- Support the Sales Director and wider Wholesale team through managing retailers marketing program; including online and offline marketing calendar, planning and driving omnichannel activations and their execution, social/digital presence
- Conceptualize, lead and execute digital marketing strategy, campaigns and activations
- Plan and execute trade marketing for any seasonal promotions, ensuring maximal exposure online and on POS.
- Ensure agreed product launches are implemented in line with company strategy
- Collaborate closely with retailers marketing team to identity traffic and sales trends, including brand tracker KPI’s, tourism data and CRM metrics to analyze marketing effectiveness, maximize ROI and optimize planning
- Work collaboratively with internal partners across the business and build a strong relationship with retailers international & local marketing teams
PR / Influencer Relations: 25%
- Conceptualize, drive and execute local PR and Influencer Relations initiatives ensuring it is in line with global strategy
- Create and lead digital/social campaigns
- Identify and execute brand partnerships
- Primary point of contact for local PR/IR agencies
- Monitor, analyze and report on digital, media, social and influencer coverage, KPI’s and ROI’s
Store Design & Visual Merchandising: 15%
- Work alongside the VM & Store Construction team to manage & execute new store launches in each market.
- Manage weekly communication on project updates to relevant stakeholders
- Working with the retailer’s teams to optimize project execution across all VM & Store Construction projects, including but not exhaustive of the coordination of briefs, timelines, drawings, guidelines and installation details
- Work alongside the VM team on assortment management within the estate across all furniture types ensuring that new product launches are executed on time and within budget
Ops & Merchandising: 10%
- Manage the marketing calendar with each country, plan launch activities with the local teams accordingly
- Guarantee the consistency of the product assortment by store
- Budget Management (plan, track spends and process invoices)
- Work closely with Morphe & retailers marketing teams to conceptualize local event plans; both online and offline
- Organize all the logistics surrounding marketing initiatives and events
- Manage events online and in-store to ensure that all events are elevated, closely managed and commercially productive
- Post-event duties include preparing sales analysis recap, tracking customer sales evolution and preparing monthly presentations
Budget Owner? Yes
Key Working Relationships: Wholesale, Education, Operations, VM, Inventory, Social, PR
Required Skills & Experience:
- Professional experience in a retail and/or digital environment with responsibility for driving omnichannel marketing campaigns, coordinating store openings, PR/IR initiatives, ideally in the cosmetics market
- Skilled at seeing the big picture and leading a global brand strategy that drives business success in the region
- Proven experience in and knowledge of brand marketing, visual merchandising, retail operations and events
- Confident and highly energetic approach
- Strong analytical aptitude, including a developed understanding of key performance indicators
- Ability to multi-task on various projects and tasks daily with excellent project management skills and a track record of successful completion
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills with attention to detail
- Effective written and verbal presentation skills
- Exceptional problem-solving skills with the ability to think creatively outside of the box
- Collaborative working style with the ability to demonstrate creativity
- Ability to work well with a variety of levels and functions within the organization
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ambitious, communicative and open personality
- Curiosity for trends and innovations
- Bachelor’s degree preferable
Able to travel to Douglas HQ and Stores across Germany and all European Douglas countries on a frequent basis
Must be able to perform essential functions (with or without an accommodation) without posing a "direct threat" to the health and safety to self or others.
The Company reserves the right to alter, change, abolish and even combine jobs depending upon changing conditions.
No recruitment agencies, please.