Manager, Visual Merchandising (Wholesale)
Visual Merchandising | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
The Visual Merchandising Manager, Wholesale reports directly to the VP of Visual Merchandising. The primary function of this position is to manage the Morphe brand presentation standards within the Wholesale, open-sell environments. This role works closely with outside vendors to develop and maintain seasonal merchandising fixture and graphic updates.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Partner with wholesale planners to develop solutions for optimizing assortment to maximize presentation and drive sales results.
- Work with outside fixture vendors to develop innovative open-sell gondola merchandising updates.
- Set and communicate merchandising standards for dedicated channels of distribution.
- Create and maintain graphic signage packets for seasonal updates for open-sell environments.
- Responsible for creating creative assets for regional sales managers meetings and store events.
- Build constructive effective relationships throughout the company to align support for visual merchandising and brand initiatives.
- Responsible for ensuring that the visual staff supports store collateral
- Responsible for compiling information that is relevant to store environment and visual requirements.
- All other duties as assigned.
- 3 + years visual merchandising experience with a department of specialty store.
- Must have the ability to work with Adobe Creative Suite Design Programs.
- Must have experience working directly with retail fixture vendors.
- Proven ability to understand and interpret visual presentation direction.
- Excellent, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to travel 30%.
- Knowledge of Mac OS 10.5 or later.