Manager, Talent Acquisition
Human Resources | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
The Manager, Talent Acquisition will be responsible for full life cycle recruiting including sourcing, screening, interviewing, and referring applicants for positions throughout Morphe. This position will partner and collaborate with hiring managers to review the qualifications of prospective candidates, conduct thorough interviews based on those qualifications, assess expertise and evaluate cultural fit of applicants. The role requires a strong understanding of all specialized functions within a Company as well as superior knowledge of successful recruiting practices and market trends.
- Manage the recruitment of assigned corporate and field positions by partnering with hiring managers to understand their staffing needs.
- Source and screen resumes for potential candidates using a variety of tools including Applicant Tracking System, LinkedIn, job boards, networking and employee referrals.
- Ensure all prospective talent is provided with a superior candidate experience and left with a positive impression of the brand.
- Conduct thorough interviews with ideal candidates using strong interviewing abilities.
- Write candidate assessments after completing initial screens.
- Build pipeline of talent for future openings.
- Partner with search firms as needed.
- Negotiate job offers to candidates, which may include complex components.
- Propose and implement ongoing improvements to recruitment process as well as all HR programs and initiatives.
- Manage requisitions and applicants in designated Applicant Tracking system keeping data up to date.
- Create ad hoc recruitment reporting to help inform budget decisions for recruitment resources and overall hiring trends.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of related recruiting/HR experience required, in a high-volume environment. Previous experience in retail or beauty environment is strongly preferred
- Knowledge of human resources policy and procedure and federal and state laws regarding employment practices. Previous HR generalist experience is strongly preferred.
- Possess a wide range of experience on current external recruiting policies, practices and market trends.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as the ability to work with a wide range of internal and external customers.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Proven track record of bringing in the best possible talent.
- Must enjoy working in a fluid and fast paced environment and be a master of multi-tasking.
- Demonstrated experience recruiting at all levels of an organization from entry to senior level.
- Proven track record of successful relations with hiring managers and guiding managers through the hiring process with a strong sense of customer service.
- PC proficiency in MS Office and applicant tracking technologies.