Manager, Social Media Operations & Analysis
Social Media | Pacoima, CA | Full Time
The Manager, Social Media Operations & Analysis is responsible for the development and ongoing analysis of social media metrics to measure and determine KPIs related to audience development and behavior as well as fan growth and brand awareness. The Manager, Social Media Operations & Analysis reports to the Director of Social Media, serves as a key partner to the Brand, Product Development and Education teams and is accountable for project management for social media initiatives and managing the social media content calendar.
- Responsible for building, managing and execution of master monthly social media content calendar which serves as the centralized location for all social media initiatives. Ensure that content is optimized for each specific channel to maximize growth and awareness.
- Use analytic measurement tools and internal resources to provide weekly, monthly and quarterly reports on metrics for each platform, concept and by campaign and to define key performance indicators and report using native platform analytics and third-party analytics to gauge success.
- Lead development of community management for our enthusiastic and growing audience.
- Actively research and analyze the social landscape, providing recommendations on trends, new platforms and campaign strategies as well as competitive brand activity including non-beauty brands.
- Conduct brainstorms with cross-functional teams to surface and gather new, innovative ways to create social content and programs.
- Identify major PR, media and partnership opportunities in conjunction with the Social Media Director and execute against approved initiatives.
- Oversee the development of the Content Specialist, Customer Service Specialist and Interactive Designer to drive results and execute social media vision.
- Oversee budget allocated to social media shoots and content management tools.
- Travel for events (store openings, influencer activations) on a case-by-case basis.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 4-5 years digital marketing experience with a focus on social media.
- Demonstrated interest in fostering the development of others and ability to work well in a team environment.
- Passion for social media, content creation, and storytelling.
- Experience leading the creation and implement social media content.
- Proven demonstration of exceptional creative/innovative thinking.
- Project management skills with ability to multi-task.
- Detail-oriented with strong written and presentation skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Skilled with various social media publishing platforms including Dash Hudson and Sprout Social.
- Ability to work across many departments.