Manager, Global Marketing
Marketing | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Summary of Position:
The Manager, Global Marketing supports the Director in creating innovative and effective 360° marketing campaigns to launch new products and grow core business that employ a balanced mix of tried-and-true plus non-traditional efforts within our social, digital and retail channels. This role continually refines strategy and stays nimble to ensure development of plan capitalizes on opportunities, maximizes ROI and meets/exceeds current business goals. This includes the ongoing development of and planning for connected marketing content, ensuring that key players are briefed on strategy, and content created meets the outlined business objectives. Once strategy and plan have been developed, they will help in leading execution of all campaign tactics by managing, organizing and collaborating with all cross-functional teams.
- Develops an ongoing content strategy for a cohesive and consistent brand identity throughout all our channels (social, digital, retail)
- Drives strategic planning and creative collaboration with Director, Global Marketing and other senior managers to shape the development and execution of marketing campaigns
- Continually evolves internal processes to champion efficiency
- Leads the creation of an enriched and engaging brand experience for Morphe
- Plans campaign launch strategy with Marketing Director and brand managers that supports business objectives and aligns channel owners to execute a tightly executed concept
- Collaborates cross functionary with Ecomm and social teams to ideate and execute development of content and copy
Required Skills & Experience:
- 4-6 years experience managing a brand presence with a record of consistent success
- Strong understanding of Marketing, strategy and content planning
- Strong track record of producing successful marketing content, including video, from start-to-finish
- Strong brief writing and process development for successful marketing campaigns
- Experience identifying and managing brand-partnership opportunities to drive KPIs
- Ability to organize data and actionable insights in easy-to-understand executive summaries
- 10-20% travel required
Must be able to perform essential functions (with or without an accommodation) without posing a "direct threat" to the health and safety to self or others.
The Company reserves the right to alter, change, abolish and even combine jobs depending upon changing conditions.
No recruitment agencies, please.