Key Holder - SouthPark
Retail Store Leadership US & CANADA | Charlotte, NC | Part Time
The Keyholder provides exceptional customer service by creating a unique, inviting, entertaining, and educational multi-brand shopping destination for the Morphe babe and demonstrates their artistry skills with clients upon request. In addition, the Keyholder must bring a positive presence, creating a collaborative work environment on the sales floor and provide excellent service to meet and exceed store financial goals. The Keyholder will assume role of Manager on Duty as needed and be responsible for operational task follow through, opening, closing, banking and security of the store.
- Provides the full Morphe customer service experience in store, delivering sales to meet or exceed targets.
- Meets or exceeds all personal goals to positively contribute to the team and the store.
- Provide excellent customer service and product knowledge, offering full service experience and/or simple service depending on customers’ needs
- Positive representative of the Morphe brand, always demonstrating professionalism and poise.
- Support promotions, events and launches to deliver the intended experience for customers.
- Consistently elevate own artistry skills and the artistry skills of the team.
- Attends all required trainings and completes educational and developmental tools as assigned.
- Develops knowledge of trends in industry to provide best service possible and share with the squad
- Contributes to a productive and dynamic Morphe squad by connecting with employees, customers, and influencers.
- Act with professionalism and respect in all interactions with customers, co-workers, Manager and business associates.
- Fulfill Manager on Duty responsibilities, including all opening and closing responsibilities, banking responsibilities, managing down time to be productive, maintaining cleanliness standards and always ensuring customer service standards are met and prioritized and the sales floor is a welcoming environment.
- Must adhere to all company policies and procedures. Immediately report any variances to a Manager or the People team.
- Completes opening and closing responsibilities accurately and efficiently and ensures cash handling standards are met and company funds are secured.
- Assists in execution of visual displays, merchandising and marketing standards ensuring the store is consistently replenished.
- Assists in the preparation and completion of accurate physical inventory as assigned.
- Assists with non-sell tasks as assigned by Management and as part of the daily responsibilities.
- Use the POS accurately and train Beauty Artists on POS in addition to other operational tasks.
- Arrives to work on time and consistently follows the Morphe personal appearance guidelines.
- Follows all safety and emergency procedures.
- Identifies potential loss prevention issues.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
- 2 years retail experience, previous sales experience required.
- Excellent customer service, communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task and build relationships.
- Flexibility and the ability to handle change in a positive manner.
- Cosmetic artistry experience preferred.
- Management experience a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to support business growth and exhibit professional behavior.
- Have and maintain flexible availability.
- Must have open flexibility to work during peak traffic times including evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Able to lift, push and pull up to 50 pounds.
- Able to stand on your feet for up to 8 hours.
No recruitment agencies, please.