Inventory Management | Central London, England, United Kingdom | Full Time
Summary of Position:
The Inventory Analyst is responsible for coordinating and communicating inventory availability and reports for all channels. They are also Item Master administrator. The ideal candidate is extremely detail oriented with strong follow through, communicates clearly, and collaborates with teams in a fast-paced environment to achieve shared goals. This role reports to the Senior Director of Operations EMEA.
- Reviewing sales vs FCST on a daily/weekly/monthly basis, reporting at sales channel level.
- Performs weekly analysis of available inventory vs forecasted sales/demand for all channels
- Reporting to the business sales trends and opportunities (what's hot/not)
- Using sales trends to drive replenishment requirements and reducing air freight costs.
- Managing the ecommerce & wholesale stock files, ensuring the stock is aligned to FCST & WOH plan.
- Create inventory transfers between channels as per the demand
- Work with the global inventory team to ensure inbound shipments are tracked vs the OTB and delivered on time.
- Responsible for item maintenance in NetSuite
- Point person who gathers assembly requirements from Sourcing, PR, and the DC Team
- Track and trace PO’s and GRN’s within the DC operations, reporting back on SLA’s, update NetSuite accordingly
- Inventory reconciliation
- Create and maintain dashboards as required by the business
- Communicates any rework requirements to the DC
- Communicate upcoming assortment to operations team
- Support the order management process when required
Key Working Relationships:
- US inventory and planning teams
- UK retail & wholesale channel owners
- DC operations
- Retail stores
Required Skills & Experience:
- Proven experience in similar environment
- Understanding of basic inventory planning concepts: weeks on hand/weeks of supply, leadtime, etc, and familiar with retail math
- Strong analytic skills and experience in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to thrive and maintain a positive, solution-oriented attitude in a dynamic and somewhat unstructured environment
- Strong organizational and time management skills; own multiple priorities and adaptive to shifting priorities
- Team player with the ability to work independently
- Proactive, resourceful and self-motivated, with excellent attention to detail.
- Demonstrate strong listening and communication skills
- Ability to travel 10-20% of time, based on business needs
Must be able to perform essential functions (with or without an accommodation) without posing a "direct threat" to the health and safety to self or others.
The Company reserves the right to alter, change, abolish and even combine jobs depending upon changing conditions.
No recruitment agencies, please.