IT | San Francisco, CA | Full Time and Contract
This position is responsible for analysis, design, development, and implementation of Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) applications for internal company use and partners. In addition, this position will take on the responsibility for:
- System and data analysis, architecture, and design
- Data integration and workflow design
- Software development, configuration and customization
- On-Site and Post implementation support
- Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assure business and technical architecture aligns with the functional and non-functional requirements.
- Advise on architectural strategies and best practice approaches.
- Provide regular updates of project progress and outstanding issues.
- Participate in the design and planning of projects in conjunction with the external partners, other IT, and business users.
- Personal and Team Development
- Sr. Software Developer (5+ years) with Integration Experience
- ESB Experience (1+ years)
- Web Services (SOAP)
- XML , Flat Files (CSV, Fixed-Width)
- SQL Development
- Web Services (REST)
- XSLT or JAXB
- Business Experience
- Retail and/or Logistics industries
- Working with a Team of Skilled Developers
- Experience with Multiple Departments
- Bachelor’s Degree or Industry Certification
- Communications Skills
- Leadership Skills
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Enterprise Service Bus, Cloud Architecture, Agile Projects
No recruitment agencies, please.