Insights Specialist, Influencer Relations
Influencer Relations | Pacoima, CA | Full Time
Summary of Position: The Insights Specialist, Influencer Relations team will be responsible for helping scale Morphe’s influencer strategy specifically around global programs, experiences and strategic partnerships leveraging relationships with top and emerging influencers. This role requires a proven track record in influencer relations, social media trends, data analysis, reporting, and brand development.
- Work closely with Director to develop tailored strategies and optimize conversion of campaigns/talent using data and insights
- Track and report back industry EMV trends, providing insights and recommendations to maximize influencer network results
- Work directly with influencer platform partners to identify EMV opportunities and scale program(s)
- Analyze and report the effectiveness of programs and document for senior management
- Maintain and establish industry contacts with digital influencers across various verticals
- Work closely with cross-functional departments to facilitate key initiatives; influencer discovery/ education, analysis and competitive research
- Pitch and execute Morphe aligned community building experiences and events
- Prepare weekly/monthly reporting with an eye for formatting and presenting information
Required Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 3-4 years experience required
- Must have strong reporting skills -- specifically with Powerpoint, Keynote and Excel.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Experience in digital media, influencer marketing, public relations and/or marketing
- Extremely organized and interested in data/competitive analysis
- Knowledge of KOLs/international influencers a plus
- 10% domestic and international travel may be required
Must be able to perform essential functions (with or without an accommodation) without posing a "direct threat" to the health and safety to self or others.
The Company reserves the right to alter, change, abolish and even combine jobs depending upon changing conditions.
No recruitment agencies, please.