Graphic Designer, Visual Merchandising
Visual Merchandising | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
The Graphic Designer will work closely with the Manager, Graphic Design - Visual Merchandising to update existing and execute new store experience graphics for Morphe. This person must maintain design standards and prepare precise and accurate electronic files to print production with accurate specifications and ensure delivery to vendors. This person will also take a lead role in interpreting brand ideas that capture the brand look and feel in the store and wholesale environments. The ideal candidate will be able to prioritize and handle pressure with adherence to quality and deadlines in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Create and maintain store experience graphics and printed collateral in a timely and accurate manner.
- Make aesthetic decisions and determine creative solutions based on brand style guidelines and available assets
- Prepare precise and accurate electronic files to print production specifications and ensure delivery to vendors.
- Review, comment and/or approve press proofs against released art.
- Create and present mockups and style guides with ease and effective communication for campaigns and promos.
- Competitive knowledge for graphic design and store experience design.
- A self-starter who is able to troubleshoot and work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Must have minimum BFA degree with emphasis in Fine Art, Design or Graphics
- 2-3 years of Graphic Design experience/Production experience
- Experience organizing and maintaining files.
- Must have a strong working knowledge graphic design programs, typography, composition, color proofing, print processes and project specs.
- Must be detail oriented, able to prioritize tasks and able to work under pressure with multiple deadlines.
- Familiarity and technical skills with the MAC OSX platform Adobe Creative Suite, Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Acrobat, Internet and Microsoft Office software
Must be able to perform essential functions (with or without an accommodation) without posing a "direct threat" to the health and safety to self or others.
The Company reserves the right to alter, change, abolish and even combine jobs depending upon changing conditions.
No recruitment agencies, please.