Freelancer, Sales and Artistry
Wholesale Field | Sacramento, CA | Part Time
The Freelance Sales & Artist will drive retail sales and build positive brand awareness through artistry, sales support, training and events working approximately 27 hours a week (more or less), consistently. This position will support retail locations in Sacramento, Elk Grove, and Rancho Cordova.
SALES & BRAND AWARENESS
- Meet and exceed sales goals within assigned territory.
- Drive sales and increase brand awareness through link selling, training, artistry demonstration and events.
- Responsible for ensuring brand standards and objectives are met via regular communication with Sales & Artistry Coordinator and/or Regional Manager.
- Partner with the Regional Manager and Sales & Artistry Coordinator to develop and execute strategic sales and event plan to accelerate brand awareness and meet sales goals within assigned territory.
- Responsible for developing and leveraging positive retailer relationships to maximize store level support related to all areas of driving the business.
- Consistently partner and communicate with Sales & Artistry Coordinator, Regional Manager and Education & Artistry Trainer to effectively grow and develop overall business.
- Support Sales & Artistry Coordinator and Education & Artistry Trainer during new store opening trainings as well as specialized retailer trainings as needed.
- Train retailer teams on Morphe brand heritage, artistry skills, product knowledge and selling techniques to elevate brand awareness and achievement of sales goals.
- Ensure product on gondola and secondary locations is merchandised and fully stocked according to Morphe merchandising guidelines. (Includes but is not limited to: maintaining gondola cleanliness and stock, remerchandising, replacing testers and communicating/assisting with reordering of gondola components as/if needed.)
Set the example as a leader in all aspects of business, artistry, sales, image and Morphe professional standards.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum of 3 years experience working as a sales & makeup artist in a retail environment.
- A proven track record of achieving personal and territory sales goals.
- Strong artistry, selling, customer service, communication and organizational skills
- Experience working successful cosmetic events.
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Professional attitude and ability to be flexible and handle change in a positive manner.
- Able to work up to 40 hours a week if needed (Wednesday through Sunday) and be flexible to change to reflect the needs of the business including weekends, evenings and holidays.
- Ability to lift, push and pull up to 50 lbs.
- Able to stand for up to 8 hours
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Possess a personal vehicle to be utilized for business purposes
- Possess a personal phone to be utilized for business purposes