Fraud and Disputes Analyst
Accounting | Pacoima, CA | Full Time
Summary of Position:
The Fraud and Disputes Analyst will be responsible for managing all incoming credit card chargebacks and disputes for all subsidiaries including US, UK, EU and Morphe retail stores.
- Track and respond to US Chargebacks via Merchant Services online account. 50%
- Research chargeback
- Dcument final outcomes with pertinent details
- Identify issues/trends
- Respond to Disputes via Paypal. 20%
- Contact customers for to gather documentation of damaged items. Based on response, work with Customer Service to secure replacement products. 10%
- Work with 3PL and assist in verifying fraudulent online orders.10%
- Adhoc projects as assigned. – 10%
Required Skills & Experience:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to perform duties and respond to requests in a timely manner
- Strong attention to detail
- 1-2 years related experience
Must be able to perform essential functions (with or without an accommodation) without posing a "direct threat" to the health and safety to self or others.
The Company reserves the right to alter, change, abolish and even combine jobs depending upon changing conditions.
No recruitment agencies, please.