Warehouse and Fulfillment | Pacoima, CA | Full Time
Summary of Position:
The Forklift Driver will be responsible for performing shipping, receiving unloading, assembly, and other forklift warehouse duties. This role includes working with other warehouse team members.
- Pull daily product orders.
- Load & unload trucks.
- Assist putting away product once unloaded via dolly, four wheeler, pallet jack, stand-up forklift.
- Assist in counting product at the time of loading and unloading trucks/orders.
- Wrap orders with stretch wrap and other packaging supplies as needed.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Stack items on pallets.
- Move pallets to different areas of the warehouse as needed.
- Operate a stand-up forklift to move furniture pieces to various locations
- Assisting other employees within Distribution Center and other departments or areas as needed.
Key Working Relationships:
- Distribution Management Team
- Transportation Manager
Required Skills & Experience:
- Works well with others and independently.
- Possess strong communication skills both verbally and written.
- Must have experience on a stand up reach tow motor in the past 6 months.
- Must be able to drive in narrow aisles and open floor space.
- Must have ZERO accidents on background.
- Must be able to identify the names or colors of previously driven tow motors.
- Must be able to follow all OSHA safety guidelines when driving the motor.
- Must be organized and high attention to detail.
- Must be able to use a pallet jack.
- Ability to meet or exceed predetermined goals.
- Quickly adapt to change.
- Assist with delivery of Morphe product
- Must be able to stand/drive for 8 or more hours a day.
- Must be able to read product and shelving labels at a distance.
- Must be able to frequently twist, reach, bend, and squat and lift up to 70 lbs.
Must be able to perform essential functions (with or without an accommodation) without posing a "direct threat" to the health and safety to self or others.
The Company reserves the right to alter, change, abolish and even combine jobs depending upon changing conditions.
No recruitment agencies, please