Field Education Artistry Trainer - North (UK)
Education | Manchester, United Kingdom | Full Time
Covering the North of the UK and Republic of Ireland, northwards of the Midlands.
Ideal home location Manchester/Leeds/Liverpool.
Summary of Position: The Field Education Artistry Trainer will serve as a key partner in developing artistry for all Retail and Wholesale Field Leaders and Retail Store Teams by training and coaching on service, selling techniques, product knowledge, and artistry skills through classroom in-store education and digital learning.
The Field Education Artistry Trainer will demonstrate the highest level of makeup artistry skills, have the ability to teach a variety of artistry techniques & looks based on classic and current social media trends. The Field Education Artistry Trainer will provide product knowledge, work with the team in stores, lead by example, coach, provide artistry feedback, and support high level trainings and events.
- Train and coach new and existing employees on Makeup artistry and trends. Provide feedback and ideas of how to evolve and elevate artistry and service.
- Oversee and conduct Skills Certification for all Retail and Wholesale employees.
- Foster energy and excitement in store to drive engagement and results.
- Conduct make-up appointments while in-store with customers in collaboration with the team to inspire and help generate customer interest and stimulate counter excitement.
- Assess and communicate the effectiveness of training initiatives to the Education Team.
- Partner with field leaders, store managers and people team to recommend employees for promotion and succession planning.
- Provide coaching and feedback to team members on elements such as dress code, performance and behaviour, as appropriate
- Facilitate high impact education seminars/trainings and auditions including, but not limited to; New-hire orientation (MAI), monthly/quarterly new product trainings, Artistry/Certification workshops, Makeup Auditions (MAU), and high-level Wholesale Education events.
- Collaborate with all pertinent department members to create and manage timelines and delivery of training materials including mapping out the training calendar. In Retail Organization, act as a business partner to the National Education Manager.
- Support and participate in the execution of successful events for both Retail and Wholesale, including but not limited to Grand Opening Events, Influencer Events, New product launch events.
- Support and collaborate with Regional Manager in training execution to include the coordination of training times, venues, attendees, set up and break down.
- Consistently study and review training materials and education content. Acquire product knowledge of new products.
- Responsible for developing creative, informative, and fun ways to deliver training and educational material/information.
- Maintain and manage all training equipment and kits.
- Lead Studio Morphe projects and be the first point of contact for successful execution of Studio Morphe activations
- Drive digital influence by coaching and collaborating w/ Beauty Artists and Retail Managers on engaging with customers on social media, engaging with brand social media initiatives and becoming local/regional influencers.
- Partner with Regional Manager in creating and presenting retailer education videos.
Budget Owner? N
Key Working Relationships:
- Retail Stores
- Retail Operations
- People team
Required Skills & Experience:
- Exceptional Make-Up Artistry execution essential, with a keen interest in, and understanding of modern make-up trends and styles
- Proven ability to facilitate make-up artistry educational trainings, ensuring participant learning and mastery of content
- Proven ability to provide guidance, instruction and product knowledge training
- Demonstrated ability to drive sales through developing teams and providing exceptional customer service
- Demonstrated ability to inspire, develop a team through hands on engagement and provide on the spot feedback.
- Ability to interact with all levels of management in a fast paced and agile environment
- Must have outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Effective prioritizing, organizational, and time management skills
- The position requires moderate physical effort. Training equipment bags, (weighing approximately 50 lb. when loaded) must be lifted and transferred to and from vehicles and training venues. During training, packing and unpacking of materials is required. There may be moving and setting up of chairs, tables and furniture required at training venues.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to include weekends, evenings and holidays
- Up to 90%, including evenings, weekends and public holidays
Must be able to perform essential functions (with or without an accommodation) without posing a "direct threat" to the health and safety to self or others.
The Company reserves the right to alter, change, abolish and even combine jobs depending upon changing conditions.
No recruitment agencies, please.