Sourcing & Production | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Summary of Position:
This position is responsible for managing execution of sourcing and purchasing inventory products for all categories, on time delivery management and enforces quality integrity of products for Morphe.
- Source and develop new products including secondary packaging.
- Develop relationship, streamline communication and monitor performance of all domestic and international vendors.
- Execute monthly Open to Buy accurately and ensure on time execution and delivery of all products new and re-order with production team and vendors.
- Manage and communicate vendor capacity reporting monthly and as need to basis.
- Monitor and ensure on-time delivery of new launch orders by troubleshooting production issues with marketing, creative and PD teams, channels, and allocations.
- Develop, mentor and effectively manage direct reports and career development opportunities.
- Seek innovative and cost savings opportunities in every aspect of the job.
- Manage and report vendor performance monthly / quarterly as well as enforce chargeback policy.
- Direct purchase order placement to factories by prioritizing jobs based on need, cost and factory capacity.
- Timely and proactive communication of delivery exceptions to cross functional teams as required.
- Coordinate with other business partners to ensure successful execution across the supply chain.
- Create and distribute weekly, monthly, quarterly business reports to finance, inventory management, sales channels and allocations.
- Collaborate with other business partners on any Supply Chain IT systems. Includes development, testing, training, implementation and identifying/executing post-launch enhancements.
- Develop, manage & track Vendor Compliance Manual distribution & execution in partnership with other departments.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 8-10 years of Sourcing, Manufacturing, Production or Procurement background for a consumer product. Strong Prefer candidates with Cosmetics experience.
- 3-5 years of management of staff experience required.
- Ability to work in fast paced environment; proven time management skills, flexible with strong sense of urgency.
- Attention to detail and organization skills is a must.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills is a must.
- Strong problem solving and analytical capabilities.
- Able to make recommendations for process efficiency.
- Strong management and leadership skills to cultivate teamwork, coach, mentor staff, and motivate team to achieve positive results.
- Able to work in team environment and influence cross functional teams.
- Proficient with Microsoft office suite including strong Excel skills.
- Some international is required.
Must be able to perform essential functions (with or without an accommodation) without posing a "direct threat" to the health and safety to self or others.
The Company reserves the right to alter, change, abolish and even combine jobs depending upon changing conditions.
No recruitment agencies, please.