Director, Retail Operations Finance
Retail | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Summary of Position: This role will be accountable to the profit performance of the global store fleet through creation and deployment of budgets, models and tools to align goals and manage performance. The output of this role is an input to the planning of company performance for the Global Store Channel. It will report into the Vice President, Retail Operations and Sales.
Lead Budget/Analysis of Global Store Fleet
- Drive Strategic efforts for store performance in the areas of sales, payroll and overall profitability
- Work in partnership with Finance team in developing budget plans and delivering store profit goals
- Lead effort to identify tools and processes to support more effective deployment of payroll resources
- Support Field Directors in identifying and driving improvements in P and L performance, through optimizing payroll, schedules and managing controllable expenses.
- Lead analyst/analyst team in executing the reporting and insights to drive top line sales and profit such as labor standards, bonuses, contests, ROI on new processes and pilots, supply budgets
Lead Field Efforts in P and L Management
- Design and Implement Store Reporting and Analysis in the areas of sales and payroll
- Support Retail Operations in assessment and optimization of non-selling payroll dollars and service-related revenue drivers, as well as all store pilot initiatives
- Conduct ongoing review and guidance of Store P and L performance
- Craft and deliver training for Field and Store Leadership on use of tools supporting store profitability.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in business management required; MBA preferred
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in finance, retail planning
- Proven track record of delivering sales and budget performance in complex retail environment.
- Proven track record in delivering results through cross functional partnerships and teams
- Proven ability to work collaboratively and build positive/effective business partnerships.
- Dynamic, passionate personality with confidence to perform with high standards.
- Must possess strong leadership, management, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Promotes a culture that reflects the organization values.
- May require up to 20% travel to gain understanding of unique store environment and global markets.
Must be able to perform essential functions (with or without an accommodation) without posing a "direct threat" to the health and safety to self or others.
The Company reserves the right to alter, change, abolish and even combine jobs depending upon changing conditions.
No recruitment agencies, please.