Digital Production Artist
Creative | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
The Digital Production Artist is experienced in digital production design with strong attention to detail. The role will work alongside our Creative and cross-functional teams to produce digital assets that support campaigns and other core marketing initiatives—such as ecommerce assets, 3rd party channel, wholesale and paid social deliverables.
- Design assets that adhere to our brand guidelines and maintain Morphe's high level of creative standards.
- Collaborate with the Digital team to develop, maintain, and iterate on templates that optimize for efficiency while also still allowing for thoughtful, innovate creative.
- Update assets when new copy and/or imagery are needed for online materials.
- Identify opportunities for increased efficiency and drive these initiatives forward—always advocating for new ways of doing things if they will produce a better result.
- Assist creative teams with comps, and sometimes design if needed.
- Work closely with project managers to ensure efficient file handoffs and saving on the server.
Required Skills & Experience:
- BA in Graphic or Web Design
- 3-5 years production artist experience
- Thorough knowledge of Adobe CS5 programs, specifically Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including creating and editing Word and PowerPoint documents.
- Understanding of typography and hierarchy skills
- A good eye for design and solid technical skills.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Must be friendly, motivated, and a team player.
- Ability to juggle many projects at once, while maintaining quality control.
- Must be open to feedback and comfortable with making multiple rounds of changes.
- Acute attention to detail
Must be able to perform essential functions (with or without an accommodation) without posing a "direct threat" to the health and safety to self or others.
The Company reserves the right to alter, change, abolish and even combine jobs depending upon changing conditions.
No recruitment agencies, please.