Counter Manager (M/W/D)
Retail | Stuttgart, Baden-Württemberg, Germany | Full Time
Do you love make-up and don't miss any trends?
Are you a talented salesman and like to pass on your know-how?
Are you confident, motivated and looking for a new challenge?
Then join our team and blend the rules!
Morphe is not an 08-15 beauty brand and we don't want to be that either. Less uniformity, more uniqueness! As a Morphebabe, you are the company's figurehead and mouthpiece. You are motivated, self-confident and will not let you get down. As part of a young and modern company, your ideas and suggestions are heard, with us you can help shape and so we mix up the beauty industry together.
As a counter manager (m / f / d) it is your job to lead the counter and your team and to ensure that everything runs smoothly. You promote your team and ensure an extraordinary shopping experience. Working with KPIs and achieving your sales targets are part of your fixed tasks. You also ensure a very good and long-term relationship with our trading partner. In this position you are the heart of the counter and indispensable on the surface.
Your main tasks include
- Responsible for active sales to meet or exceed targets and sales targets.
- Management of the income statement, budget and counter performance.
- Smooth and efficient implementation of business processes in close cooperation with the branch management
- Workforce planning
- Planning and control of events and customer experiences at your counter
- Composition, training, leadership and further development of your team in order to achieve sales and performance goals.
- Creation of a working environment with clearly defined and fair expectations in which all employees are treated with respect.
- Responsibility for the daily appearance of the counter and compliance with permanent cleanliness, maintenance and planning standards
- Responsibility for knowing, following and implementing company guidelines and processes.
We are looking for you exactly, if
You have proven experience in a leadership or management position.
You are a talent for organization.
You think economically and strategically.
You can motivate yourself and others and still remember to keep personnel costs constant.
You have a talent for visual merchandising.
You are able to solve problems independently.
You have experience working with Microsoft Office.
You also like to work in the evening or at the weekend.
You have already gained initial experience in the beauty industry.
You don't miss a trend and you have an affinity for social media.
Apply now and join our team!
No recruitment agencies, please.