Sourcing & Production | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
This position will be responsible for providing administrative support for the Sourcing and Production team for new product launch projects.
- Maintain and utilize business tools: new product launch calendar (PSS) and timeline (C2C).
- Create, maintain, and activate SKUs in the system. Includes, preparing & managing monthly SKU raising & activation sweeps.
- Prepare new vendor setup documents.
- Coordinate meeting schedules including issuing meeting agendas and recaps.
- Manage & maintain packaging (ex: compacts, bottom labels) approval process between vendors & internal departments.
- Manage the sales sample program including photography, PR, pre-production samples. Create and maintain request sheet, create and track PO’s for timely delivery, communicate with vendors for status updates, receive goods & conduct incoming QC, distribute to channels, manage all paperwork.
- Maintain & organize Sourcing product library (place orders from DC, product retains, purge excess/old).
- Prepare & ship packages, prepare courier pickup/drop off, coordinate vendor on-site meetings, order office supplies.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 2+ years experience in Sourcing and Production preferred but not required.
- Strong networking skills/ability to form partnerships/diplomacy.
- Demonstrated ability to work on multiple tasks.
- Analytical and statistical aptitude.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong PC skills, such as Microsoft Office & Excel.