Coordinator, Global Brand Projects
Brand Development | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Summary of Position: The Coordinator for Global Brand Projects will support the brand team in many functional ways that enable the team to achieve the Brand product strategy. This includes maintaining detailed documents that support the concept to counter process for new launches, requesting and tracking product samples & maintaining product organization. The ideal candidate has a passion for beauty, a high level of organization, strong communication skills and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
Principle Accountabilities: Support the Senior Manager Global Projects in the concept to counter process by daily maintenance & updates of cross-functional documents, attending all standing meetings, taking thorough notes and recapping meetings, following up on outstanding action items (100% of time)
- SKU Hierarchy & integrity of Brand Team responsible inputs are accurate across systems and internal project management documents
- New Project Status Sheets & PSS Meetings (AKA PSS) support by owning the addition of each new project as it is kicked off and maintaining updated PSS documents for the brand team including:
- New Product Launch & Promotional Calendars maintenance
- Final Names
- Launch Dates
- MSRPs, COGS
- Channel assortments
- Assist with milestone tracking and communication to the brand and brand team partners on upcoming deadlines, assisting with meetings scheduling, note taking and recaps
- Product Production & Delivery audit maintenance
- Support on weekly cross-functional checkpoint meeting management (scheduling, notes, risk elevation and recaps)
- Mailer project support
- Assist with calendarization, tracking and communication on high level project launches
- Track kick off needs, key milestones/upcoming deadlines, meeting scheduling, note taking and recaps
- Product Sample Coordination
- Submit and track newness inventory request forms (AKA IRF)
- Maintain product closet
- Assist with comp process and distribution of samples
- Ad Hoc Project Support to the Senior Manager
- Securing and distributing industry data
- Participating in process discussion, documentation and communication cross functionally
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1-2 years work experience, preferably in beauty or other consumer goods.
- Ability to self-manage to do list and communicate with manager on prioritization & how time is spent.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to adjust level of detail and tone to appropriate audience and at all levels.
- Ability to react to project changes and ambiguity
- Ability to review, analyze and provide feedback to support the long-term health of the brand
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to identify issues, escalate appropriately or make recommendations, and meet deadlines without sacrificing quality of work.
- Ability to work independently and with cross-functional teams in a fast-moving environment and often under pressure.
- Strong relationship-building skills, and ability to leverage partnerships across a complex organization to get work done.
- Strong Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint, and time management skills required
Travel Requirements: Travel will be as needed for meetings and events.
Physical Requirements: Must be able to perform essential functions (with or without an accommodation) without posing a "direct threat" to the health and safety to self or others.
The Company reserves the right to alter, change, abolish and even combine jobs depending upon changing conditions.
No recruitment agencies, please.