Coordinator, Creative Production
Creative | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Summary of Position:
- Provide support for the production of creative photo and video shoots including pre-production, day of and post production organization and logistics.
- Work with creative and brand team to determine photoshoot needs and scope of project.
- Gather product from sourcing and PD for shoots - coordinate delivery of product to and from photo/video shoots.
- Creation of shoot list and schedule - Order props for photo/video shoots when necessary.
- Book product photoshoots including stylist, location, photographer.
- Manage photoshoot preproduction– call sheets, create casting review documents and managing the day of shot list and post production details including contact sheets and scheduling image review meetings.
- Work with creative team with retouching, shade matching and processing of final images.
- Manage file organization and distribution on server and to the greater team.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in communication or related field.
- 1-2 years of administrative experience supporting a creative group/team.
- Sense of urgency, problem solving, attention to detail, strong written and oral communication, ability to set priorities and multitask, general organization, planning, and coordinating.
- Strong problem solving skills, ability to perform under pressure and demonstrated leadership skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office – Adobe Suite would be a bonus - and the ability to quickly learn internal systems.
- Possess strong organizational and time management skills.
- Operating experience of Mac OS.
Must be able to perform essential functions (with or without an accommodation) without posing a "direct threat" to the health and safety to self or others.
The Company reserves the right to alter, change, abolish and even combine jobs depending upon changing conditions.
No recruitment agencies, please.