Beauty Artist - Victoria Gardens
Retail Stores | Rancho Cucamonga, CA | Part Time
We are thrilled to be expanding our Retail Stores with our brand new location at Victoria Gardens and are currently in search of top notch Beauty Artists.
The Beauty Artist demonstrates their artistry skills with clients by providing delivering the Morphe in-store experience by creating a unique, inviting, entertaining, and educational multi-brand shopping destination for the Morphe babe. In addition, this person must create a collaborative work environment on the sales floor, provide excellent service and meet and exceed store financial goals. In addition, the Beauty Advisor will be responsible for operational activities as assigned.
- Provides the full Morphe customer service experience in store, delivering sales to meet or exceed targets.
- Meets or exceeds all personal goals to positively contribute to the team and the store.
- Provide excellent customer service and product knowledge, offering full service experience and/or simple service depending on customers needs
- Support promotions, events and launches to deliver the intended experience for customers.
- Consistently elevate own artistry skills. Attends all required trainings and completes educational and developmental tools as assigned.
- Develops knowledge of trends in industry to provide best service possible and share with the squad
- Responsible to build the Morphe squad by connecting with employees, customers, and influencers. These must be strong relationships and connections founded on the common passion for makeup.
- Positive representative of the Morphe brand, always demonstrating professionalism and poise.
- Act with professionalism and respect in all interactions with customers, co-workers, management and business associates.
- Must adhere to all company policies and procedures. Immediately report any variances to the Store Manager, People team or a member of Leadership.
- Assists in execution of visual displays, merchandising and marketing standards ensuring the store is consistently replenished.
- Assists in the preparation and completion of accurate physical inventory as assigned.
- Assists with non-sell tasks as assigned by Management and as part of the regular daily responsibilities.
- Accurately ring sales and use the POS correctly.
- Arrives to work on time and consistently follows the Morphe personal appearance guidelines.
- Maintains open/flexible availability that supports the needs of the business.
- Follows all safety and emergency procedures.
- Identifies potential loss prevention issues.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
- Excellent customer service, communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task and build relationships.
- Flexibility and the ability to handle change in a positive manner.
- 2 years retail experience, previous sales experience required.
- Cosmetic experience a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to support business growth and exhibit professional behavior.
- Have and maintain flexible availability.
- Must have open flexibility to work during peak traffic times including evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Able to lift, push and pull up to 50 pounds.
- Able to stand on your feet for up to 8 hours.
No recruitment agencies, please.