Beauty Artist- Los Cerritos
Retail Stores | Cerritos, CA | Part Time
The Beauty Artist provides exceptional customer service by creating a unique, inviting, entertaining, and educational multi-brand shopping destination for the Morphe babe and demonstrates their artistry skills with clients upon request. In addition, this person must create a collaborative work environment on the sales floor, provide excellent service and meet and exceed store financial goals. In addition, the Beauty Artist will be responsible for operational activities as assigned.
- Provides the full Morphe customer service experience in store, delivering sales to meet or exceed targets.
- Meets or exceeds all personal goals to positively contribute to the team and the store.
- Provide excellent customer service and product knowledge, offering full service experience and/or simple service depending on customers’ needs.
- Positive representative of the Morphe brand, always demonstrating professionalism and poise.
- Support promotions, events and launches to deliver the intended experience for customers.
- Consistently elevate own artistry skills.
- Attends all required trainings and completes educational and developmental tools as assigned.
- Develops knowledge of trends in industry to provide best service possible and share with the squad
- Contributes to a productive and dynamic Morphe squad by connecting with employees, customers, and influencers.
- Acts with professionalism and respect in all interactions with customers, co-workers, management and business associates.
- Must adhere to all company policies and procedures. Immediately report any variances to a Manager or a People partner.
- Assists in execution of visual displays, merchandising and marketing standards ensuring the store is consistently replenished.
- Assists in the preparation and completion of accurate physical inventory as assigned.
- Assists with non-sell tasks as assigned by Management and as part of the regular daily responsibilities.
- Accurately ring sales and use the POS correctly.
- Arrives to work on time and consistently follows the Morphe personal appearance guidelines.
- Follows all safety and emergency procedures.
- Identifies potential loss prevention issues.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
- 2 years retail experience, previous sales experience required.
- Excellent customer service, communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task and build relationships.
- Flexibility and the ability to handle change in a positive manner.
- Cosmetic artistry experience a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to support business growth and exhibit professional behavior.
- Have and maintain flexible availability.
- Must have open flexibility to work during peak traffic times including evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Able to lift, push and pull up to 50 pounds.
- Able to stand on your feet for up to 8 hours.