Asst Mgr, Wholesale National Accounts - EMEA (Maternity cover)
Wholesale | Central London, England, United Kingdom | Contract
THIS IS A MATERNITY COVER ROLE, LIKELY TO LAST 9-14 MONTHS, STARTING EARLY SEPTEMBER.
As Assistant Manager, National Accounts for designated Morphe wholesale account partners, this role is responsible for developing and implementing sales and marketing strategies to build brand awareness, meet and exceed sales plans and achieve long term growth and profitability. These accounts form part of a critical business category for Morphe’s UK and EMEA Business Plan.
ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT (35%)
- Support the development of the growth strategy for designated wholesale customers, including but not limited to, marketing and promotional activities.
- Create and implement wholesale customer plans to deliver brand vision, sale and budgeted growth objectives as part of the overall brand vision.
- Build mutually beneficial relationships with all buyers and stakeholders with wholesale partners, to enable strong working bonds and ensuring brand is first choice for partner activity.
- Build strong internal and external relationships and work collaboratively with cross functional partners
- Accurately forecast monthly sales for responsible wholesale customers, delivering into the overall UK, and specifically total wholesale, objectives.
- Identify opportunities to drive brand awareness, partnering with retailers on marketing opportunities and sampling programs.
- Drive brand awareness by maximizing all appropriate opportunities with retailers.
- Manage, develop and track launch plans for all campaigns, partnering with internal and customer demand planning functions to ensure we are maximizing sales opportunities.
- Responsible for brands visual representation online, working with creative internal and external teams to provide impactful visuals.
- Management of accounts inventories, monitoring Purchase Orders, sell-out detail and analyzing data with Planning team to ensure future stock holding is available in-line with sales plans.
- Work with Operations team internally to ensure PO’s are dispatched within turnaround time, maximizing fulfilment.
- Report weekly and monthly results to Morphe management.
- Utilize strong analytical skills to review and interpret detailed data to draw business conclusions and identify implications for long term health of channel.
- Monitor and identify opportunities to develop Morphe’s brand awareness, brand positioning and promotional activity.
- Review and report on notable competitor activity within each designated customer
Budget Owner? N
- Day-to-day tracking and management of wholesale account sales plans and marketing plan budgets, under the guidance of National Account Manager
Key Working Relationships:
- Business Managers, wholesale accounts
- Finance Team
- Operations Team
- PR & Marketing Teams
- Director, Retail & Education
- Manager, Education
- Visual Merchandising Team
Required Skills & Experience:
- Prior experience managing high-growth wholesale accounts within a fast-paced, retail environment essential, preferably within beauty and/or colour cosmetics.
- Demonstrable knowledge of e-tail partnership model
- Ability to negotiate effectively, with commercial acumen and prior management of sales plans and budgets.
- Creative, with a keen sense of brand and industry awareness, and the ability to create and deliver effective marketing plans.
- Sound understanding of marketing and merchandising, with the proven ability to manage and deliver sales through wholesale partners.
- Must possess strong management, interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
- An affinity to the brand position and vision and the ability to communicate that effectively to others.
- Highly analytical, with strong Excel skills and excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent MS Word, PowerPoint skills essential, as well as presentation and project management skills.
- Experience in a dynamic, high-growth role preferred.
- Relevant degree in business or marketing preferred.
Throughout the UK & EU: 10-20%
Must be able to perform essential functions (with or without an accommodation) without posing a "direct threat" to the health and safety to self or others.
The Company reserves the right to alter, change, abolish and even combine jobs depending upon changing conditions.
No recruitment agencies, please.