Associate Store Manager - King of Prussia
Retail Store Leadership US & CANADA | King of Prussia, PA | Full Time
Morphe was born in 2008 among the artists and influencers in Los Angeles. Finally. A beauty brand created for the creators. For the dreamers. For those looking for killer makeup without killing their wallet. A place where our #MorpheBabe can let their passion and creativity for beauty fly high. We're more than just a brand; we're a ride-or-die fam.
The Associate Store Manager is responsible for operational success that enables excellent customer service by ensuring scheduling, merchandising, communications and compliance are maintained for the store. In addition, this person must be a motivating presence, creating a collaborative work environment on the sales floor and lead the team to provide excellent customer service to the Morphe babes and meet and exceed store financial goals. The Associate Store Manager assists the Store Manager in managing the overall P&L, including payroll, to ensure store’s contributions are meeting or exceeding target and ensures that store operations are running smoothly and efficiently and to the Morphe standard.
- Responsible for driving sales to meet or exceed targets and assisting the Manager in meeting all store financial goals, including management of the P+L and store budgets.
- Responsible for all Operational aspects in the store creating an appealing and beautiful environment for the customers to explore.
- Create schedules which drive sales opportunities and maximizes customer experience, partner with the Store Manager to ensure staffing is prioritized to provide optimal schedules and ensure the best customer service is provided always.
- Successfully prepare for and support company driven promotions and launches to meet and exceed sales targets and deliver the best experience possible for customers.
- Assist with local events ensuring a successful execution as directed by the Store Manager.
- Positive representative of the Morphe brand.
- Deliver the full Morphe customer service experience, catering to the customers’ needs in store and optimizing makeup stations and makeup studios, where applicable.
- Consistently elevate their own artistry skills and the artistry skills of the team.
- Develops knowledge of trends in industry to provide best service possible and share with the squad.
- Facilitate staff trainings regarding company operational initiatives, ensuring processes, procedures and policies are accurately communicated to the team.
- Participate and advocate for all trainings, support all trainings and assist the Store Manager in ensuring they were delivered on brand and the desired artistry and service knowledge/skills were built with every employee in store.
- Responsible to support a productive and dynamic Morphe squad by connecting with employees, customers, and influencers. These must be strong relationships and connections founded on the common passion for makeup.
- Confident and skillful coach and manager to the team. Comfortable navigating difficult conversation, with professionalism, poise and kindness; actively provide coaching and feedback to develop employees in their position and help them grow.
- Creates an environment where clear and fair expectations are set and all employees are treated with respect.
- Step in to fulfill responsibilities of Store Manager as needed.
- Responsible for the store’s daily presentation. Ensures the store operations are run smoothly, safely and efficiently and the environment is always appealing and engaging for the customer to explore.
- Responsible for knowing, following and administering all company policies and procedures.
- Office Administration: Store communication and planning. Responsible to read, interpret and communicate messages from Corporate Store Operations regularly to ensure all staff remains informed and takes proper action and updates bulletin board and other communication avenues in store.
- Reviews and approves Timekeeping records for the staff, ensuring accuracy and submits for payment. Maintains record keeping standards.
- Responsible for shipping and receiving. Preparing, setting timelines and delegating tasks amongst the team to ensure merchandise stockings is completed in a timely manner
- Acts to reduce loss. Management of daily processing of damages and testers and organization Alerts the Store Manager to any concerns immediately.
- Responsible for ordering of supplies and supply budget. Ensure the budget is met on a monthly and annual basis and stock levels are managed so that all items remain in stock.
- Execute merchandising updates and management of in-store inventory levels.
- Execute visual displays. Customize the visual direction to fit the store dimensions, communicate timelines and execute the floor set with precision and on time.
- Organization of all areas back of house, creating an orderly and tidy environment for the staff where product is easy to locate when needed
- Manage Cycle Counting.
- Execute thorough store audits on time and as directed.
- Ensure the store is compliant with all environmental operations requirements and document per company standards
- Manage Third Party Cleaning
- Manage banking
- Administers all operational company policies and procedures.
- Ensure consistent standards of cleanliness, maintenance and organization throughout the store.
- Provide feedback to the Store Manager to inform improvements that are needed.
- 3-5 years retail experience including some management, previous sales experience required.
- Excellent customer service, communication and organizational skills.
- Proven operation excellence
- Passion for Makeup and cosmetic artistry experience preferred
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, email and computer savvy
- Demonstrated ability to independently solve moderate to complex problems.
- Demonstrates flexibility and initiative with minimal direction.
- Demonstrated ability to support business growth and exhibit professional behavior.
- Have and maintain flexible availability.
- Must have open flexibility to work during peak traffic times including evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Able to lift, push and pull up to 50 pounds.
- Able to stand on your feet for up to 8 hours.
Must be able to perform essential functions (with or without an accommodation) without posing a "direct threat" to the health and safety to self or others.
The Company reserves the right to alter, change, abolish and even combine jobs depending upon changing conditions.
No recruitment agencies, please.