Accounts Receivable Coordinator- Temporary
Accounting | Pacoima, CA | Full Time and Temporary
The role will support the finance department in all aspects of sales reconciliations and retail operational procedures. They will be directly responsible for the record-keeping and auditing of all aspects of daily online, store and wholesale sales. This role is responsible for verification of daily sales, accurate posting of monies, accurate collection of cash bank deposits, adjustments to correct errors and upkeep of various reports.
- Prepare, review, analyze, and reconcile revenue-related accounts for online, store and wholesale businesses
- Reconcile sales to cash daily including reconciling daily credit card charges transmissions from processing company
- Provide support in reviewing and resolving chargebacks issues.
- Develop working relationships with the store personnel to support cash handling needs
- Prepare and send wholesale invoices and manage collections
- Prepare deferred revenue schedules at month end for each channel.
- Prepare and book journal entries
- Maintain and improve revenue reporting
- Assist with streamlining processes and controls
- Prepare schedules for external audit and respond to inquiries from auditors
- Assist in maintaining documentation and compliance of internal control policies
- Perform special projects and analyses on an ad-hoc basis
- 4+ years of related professional experience
- Excellent research and analytical skills
- Prior retail experience
- Sound understanding of accounting fundamentals
- Strong personal computer skills (Microsoft Office, Excel, etc.).
Must be able to perform essential functions (with or without an accommodation) without posing a "direct threat" to the health and safety to self or others.
The Company reserves the right to alter, change, abolish and even combine jobs depending upon changing conditions.
No recruitment agencies, please.