Accounts Payable Coordinator
Finance + Accounting | Pacoima, CA | Full Time
The Accounts Payable Coordinator will provide financial, administrative and clerical support to the Accounting Manager by ensuring accounts payable payments are processed in a timely manner across all subsidiaries. Key tasks include (i) processing of employee expense reports and (ii) processing operating expense invoices for all entities
- Processing vendor and employee invoices
- Review open payables and get approvals prior to payment
- Contact vendors to collect information
- Answers vendors inquiries
- Assist in monthly closing and any special projects as needed
Required Skills & Experience:
- 1-3 years Accounts Payable Experience
- Intermediate Excel
Must be able to perform essential functions (with or without an accommodation) without posing a "direct threat" to the health and safety to self or others.
The Company reserves the right to alter, change, abolish and even combine jobs depending upon changing conditions.
No recruitment agencies, please.