Software Development | Copenhagen, Denmark | Full Time
MONSENSO is a passionate team dedicated to designing innovative personal health technology that helps people, care providers and societies overcome the burden of mental illness.
We are looking for an ambitious Software Developer, who will be working to develop the Monsenso technology platform. As a software developer you will be involved in the whole life-cycle of the development of a part of the Monsenso platform – from requirement specifications with clinicians and patients to final quality assurance and deployment – and you will be a part of a small team of software developers.
We are looking for a mature candidate with an academic background in software engineering and technical experience as a software developer, engineer or architect. You should have experience applying agile software development processes as well as quality assurance methodology and technology. You should also be a clear and proactive communicator.
You will be part the technical implementation of all our solutions, which includes work within areas of:
- Front- and back-end web development
- Mobile development
- Documentation and compliance
- We work with a wide range of languages, frameworks and technologies, including HTML, CSS, C#, Typescript, Java, Ob-jective-C, Swift, NancyFx, Angular, nodejs, NoSQL, R, etc. We are agile in our development process, and use scrum-based methods.
- Master or bachelor degree in software engineering or similar
- At least 3 years of working experience as a software developer or similar
- Excellent communication in English, both written and verbal
- Experience with Scrum-based methods
- Experience with Angular framework and/or TypeScript
- Experience with Mobile development for iOS and/or Android
- Experience with Scala
- Familiarity with tools like Jira, Jenkins, Git, GitHub, Chef
As a person, we are looking for:
- An independently-working team player with a positive attitude and humor, who takes a constructive approach to tasks and partners, both internally and externally
- A team player, who can function in a small team of software developers
- A proactive and structured person who plan ahead
- A robust and confident person who can handle a lot on their plate
We offer a fantastic opportunity to join a young growth company, where you truly have the ability to make an impact and help shape the future in an exciting field. Personal health technology and mHealth are booming markets worldwide, and you will be at the center of this technology revolution. Mental health is seen as a major burden for society needing new solutions and ways of supporting treatment, and you will contribute to reducing this burden for the benefit of society and the people affected.
You should expect an informal, fast-paced environment with tremendous opportunities for personal development for the right people.