Technical Program Manager
Agile Transformation Guild | Vancouver, BC | Full Time
WE DREAM OF FUTURE POSSIBILITIES
Momentus is an innovation lab in Softvision's Studio Network. Our team likes to take on big challenges and design leading technology solutions. We transform organizations using innovative product thinking. We are part research & development lab, part solutions consultancy, and full of technologists that deliver. Our team is full of dreamers and future builders. We come to work each day with exciting technology and design challenges. We push each other to think big and create together.
We are looking for and exceptional Technical Program Manager to join our team of dreamers and builders. This role will be focused on being the hub of communication for the project, collaborating with cross-functional and distributed teams, including designers, developers and QA engineers. Here is a bit more about how this position impacts our organization and the experience/skills to do it:
- Software project management focussed on mobile & web application development – planning, monitoring, issue tracking, bug triaging.
- Plan and schedule in an effective, productive manner while maintaining focus on key priorities.
- Strong working experience with the PM tools of the trade: i.e. JIRA, Basecamp, Slack, Teamgantt, MS Office, bug tracking and testing tools.
- Manage time tracking requirements and reporting in Harvest.
- Manage software product deliveries and deployment to end customers.
- Manage customer interactions, be a responsible front for the company and the project to customers.
- Strong ability to multitask, manage stress and meet tight timelines.
- Contribute to a positive, proactive, and collaborative working environment.
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience managing technology product projects in a professional software development setting.
- Strong history and track record of completing quality projects on time and on budget.
- Extensive practical experience planning, organizing, and monitoring multiple projects simultaneously.
- Exposure to or familiarity with mobile application frameworks and/or systems architecture.
- Knowledge and demonstrated practice in Agile software development methodology.
- Be able to communicate efficiently and carefully in English, both verbally and in written form.
- Proven track record of happy clients.
- Experience operating in an agency and/or a services firms.
- Formal education in Project Management and/or Business Management.
So if this all sounds like you....great! Please apply and let us know what makes you our next great hire. We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it. Thanks for your interest.
Pack and move relocation available. Momentus / Softvision LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates.