Senior Quality Assurance Engineer
Quality Engineering Guild | Vancouver, BC | Full Time
WE DREAM OF FUTURE POSSIBILITIES
Momentus is the innovation lab in Softvision's global network of studios. Our clients rely on us to design and implement new, useful, user-friendly, robust, and reliable software products. Many of our customers are household names, others are exciting startups with new ideas.
A QA Automation Engineer at Momentus obsesses over the quality of the product. Their ability to identify use-cases and potential bugs is highly valued, and critical to ensuring customer satisfaction.
We are looking for a Senior Quality Assurance Automation Engineer who can develop software testing suites that integrate with the software delivery pipeline to validate the user stories and business goals of the project.
- Operate within an agile (SCRUM) team.
- Communicate effectively with colleagues and customers.
- Develop automated testing software for graphical user interfaces (GUIs)
- Develop automated testing software for application programming interfaces (APIs) and back-end services.
- Develop automated testing software for measuring performance.
- Configure continuous integration (CI) tools (e.g., Jenkins) and establish the delivery pipeline.
- Report defects in project management tools like JIRA.
Basic Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum of three years experience in software automation testing.
- Experience with GUI testing tools (Selenium WebDriver, Appium, or similar).
- Experience with API testing tools (REST-Assured, SoapUI, Postman, or similar).
- Experience with performance testing tools (JMeter, LoadRunner, or similar).
- Software Testing Certification (ISTQB or similar).
- Bachelors Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or Equivalent.
Momentus / Softvision LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates.