Senior Full Stack Developer
Full Stack Web Guild | Vancouver, BC, Canada | Full Time
WE DREAM OF FUTURE POSSIBILITIES
Our Company: We are digital services company that sits at the intersection of strategy, design and execution for the world’s leading global brands. We are a transformational partner who helps our clients create game changing digital experiences. We scale innovation to continuously improve the digital maturity of the world’s leading companies.
More than 2500 professionals in 8 countries and 5 continents working with the most dynamic brands like Estee Lauder, Groupon, Microsoft, Macy’s, Mozilla, Lululemon, Neiman Marcus, among others.
• 13 Guilds, world-class communities of expert talent.
• A stellar delivery track record, long-term focus with 80% of the partnership of 7+ years from retail, healthcare and hi tech to finance and telecom.
• We transform while we perform. Agility is in our DNA and a game-like leveling system motivates coordinated improvements in our partner’s environments with measurable impacts on team’s velocity, quality, autonomy and of course, digital products performance in the market.
• We have a strong emotional connection with partners. Our teams incorporate the client’s product and digital journey goals as their own, and their fees vary accordingly. They have skin in the game.
Our Team: Our Vancouver office is staffed with a mix of User Interface/User Experience Designers and top-notch engineering talent working on exciting projects. We work with a different of technologies and tools, spanning from frontend web and mobile, to backend and hardware.
We are looking for an exceptional Senior Full Stack Developer to join our team of dreamers and builders.
Here is a bit more about how this position impacts our organization and the experience/skills to do it:
- Graduate degree in Computer Science, Engineering field or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of experience with server side software development
- Proven ability to architect and develop BackEnd solutions.
- Experience with cloud deployment (AWS, Azure, Google, etc.) and cloud deployment tools.
Ideally you will also have:
- Experience with NoSQL databases
- Experience with message brokers
- Experience with event driven architectures
- Experience with push notifications
Duties & Responsibilities
- Analyze, architect and develop software components and modules both on the backend and the frontend
- Provide estimates, support project managers in planning and provide guidance to project staffing and roadmaps
- Research and study current and future frameworks, programming languages and systems to improve our software development practices
- Provide feedback and recommendations on software development practices and processes
- Mentor and supervise intermediate, junior and co-op software developers both directly as team members and indirectly via senior-junior pairing and code reviews
As Senior Developer, Full Stack, we are looking for you to take a leading role on projects and within our company. You will be relied upon to analyze and architect software components and complete solutions, work as part as team, often as team lead and supervise and mentor junior and intermediate developers.
You will be expected to constantly update your skill set by learning new technologies and methodologies as well as share your expertise with the rest of the team.
At this time, Softvision LLC will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position. Softvision LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates please.