Agile Transformation Guild | Vancouver, BC, Canada | Full Time, Contract, Temporary, and Temp to Perm
WE DREAM OF FUTURE POSSIBILITIES
Our Company: We are digital services company that sits at the intersection of strategy, design and execution for the world’s leading global brands. We are a transformational partner who helps our clients create game changing digital experiences. We scale innovation to continuously improve the digital maturity of the world’s leading companies.
More than 2500 professionals in 8 countries and 5 continents working with the most dynamic brands like Estee Lauder, Groupon, Microsoft, Macy’s, Mozilla, Lululemon, Neiman Marcus, among others.
• 13 Guilds, world-class communities of expert talent.
• A stellar delivery track record, long-term focus with 80% of the partnership of 7+ years from retail, healthcare and hi tech to finance and telecom.
• We transform while we perform. Agility is in our DNA and a game-like leveling system motivates coordinated improvements in our partner’s environments with measurable impacts on team’s velocity, quality, autonomy and of course, digital products performance in the market.
• We have a strong emotional connection with partners. Our teams incorporate the client’s product and digital journey goals as their own, and their fees vary accordingly. They have skin in the game.
Our Team: Our Vancouver office is staffed with a mix of User Interface/User Experience Designers and top-notch engineering talent working on exciting projects. We work with a different of technologies and tools, spanning from frontend web and mobile, to backend and hardware.
We are looking for an exceptional Project Manager to join our team of dreamers and builders. Here is a bit more about how this position impacts our organization and the experience/skills to do it:
Core to this need are expertise in:
- 5+ years of Project Management experience
- At least 2+ years of Contract Management, Resource Management, Risk Management and People Management experience
Ideally you will also have:
- 3+ years of experience in a software development or delivery organization working with agile teams
- Demonstrating effective communication in written and spoken English is required
- BSc in Engineering or Business Administration or related discipline is highly desired
- Hands-on software development experience is a plus
- Agile certification is a plus
- Focus on Delivery
- Farming-Actively looking for opportunities of growth
- Update financial forecasts on a weekly basis
- Mange P&L effectively to comply with revenue and margin targets
- Billing/Invoice tracking and management
- Manage travel arrangements for team members as needed
At this time, Softvision LLC will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position. Softvision LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates please.