Head of Business Development EMEA - Moorgate
Business Development | London | Full Time
Momentum Design Lab is a premier User Experience design and development firm serving clients ranging from Fortune 500 companies to emerging growth companies and startups.
The Head of Business Development role is an integral part of the firm’s team and will be on the front line building and managing client relationships and project revenue.
Key metrics that define the scope of the Head of Business Development - EMEA position include proven business development skills through account management of up to £2M+; ability to lead and develop client relationships; problem-solving skills and the ability to exercise sound discretion and judgment. Internally, the Account Executive will work in a highly collaborative environment to generate new business, develop well-written project briefs and proposals, fuel existing client relationships and ensure successful execution of client projects.
This role is based at Moorgate in the City of London.
- Ability to lead and develop client relationships; superior listening, interviewing, meeting facilitation, polished presentation, and writing skills, and relationship and client retention experience.
- Develop and encourage long-term client relationships by developing strategies to support their business challenges, demonstrating guidance in project planning, requirements development, guidance and advice on the execution of those plans.
- Proactive inbound and outbound support for new business opportunities.
- Eight+ years experience building client relationships and managing project revenue.
- Savvy knowledge and expertise in digital web trends and technologies, enterprise software, software development (front and back end), business and site performance analysis, and UX design process.
- Work with project managers to ensure timely and successful project execution.
- Four-year post-secondary degree in business, marketing, communications or other related fields.
Additional Desirable Skills
- Prior account management or business development role at growth-oriented creative or interactive firm.
- Specific experience to work and present at senior levels within the agency and with clients ranging in size from Fortune 500 companies to startups.
- Comprehensive understanding project management methodology within an interactive environment.
- World class benefits such as all types of insurance coverage (health 80% covered by us, dental, vision, legal, AD&D, disability, life, pet), FSA, EAP, commuter benefits, discounted shopping and more!
- Core Contribution—Small team means big impact. Every team member’s contribution has a tremendous impact on the project and our clients
- Autonomy—Our staff own their work, and you will have autonomy over how to get it done
- Project Diversity—In a months span you may work on the next mobile social network, internet of things product, ad platform or financial services product
- Occasional travel to clients from around the world, we often conduct our project kickoffs on-site
- Kegerator and a kitchen full of snacks
Who We Are
Momentum is a close-knit team of designers originally from the Silicon Valley a since 2002. Our offices span the major technology hubs of Sliicon Valley, New York City and London. Our team is founded and managed by UI/UX Designers. We have been designing and building solutions for web, mobile, automobile, TV, consumer electronics and other “Internet of Things” devices. Our global customers span names like LiveNation, Verifone, AT&T, Kony and ServiceNow; as well as early to late stage startups like Scality, Krux Digital, Mazen, and SightMachine. We value a collaborative and family friendly work environment. Our work was recognized with multiple awards such as Gold and Silver Stevie for 2017, and 2017 iF Design Award.