Sales | No Location | Part Time, Contract, Temporary, Temp to Perm, Internship, and Volunteer
About Modern Media Publishing, Ltd. (Modern Magazine)
Modern Magazine – a trading name of ‘Modern Media Publishing Ltd.’ Companies House No. 10496920 – is a London-based alternative lifestyle and progressive thought magazine for the modern male. The magazine is committed to delivering excellence in progressive journalism and investigative reporting. Modern proudly delivers the most compelling and thought-provoking news and narratives to audiences across the United Kingdom and beyond.
Position Overview & Dat-to-Day Operations
We are looking for a high-performing Advertising Sales Executive.The successful candidate will have experience selling advertising to businesses of all sizes and be capable of meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.Sales director responsibilities include developing key growth sales strategies, tactics and action plans. Successful execution of these strategies is required to achieve your financial targets. Sales director duties will include hitting annual targets, building relationships and understanding customer trends.
Own and hit/exceed annual sales targets
Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand our advertising customer base.
Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
Partner with advertising customers to understand their business needs and objectives
Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations
Understand category-specific landscapes and trends
Reporting on forces that shift tactical budgets and strategic direction of accounts
- Proven sales executive experience, meeting or exceeding targets
- Previous experience as a sales executive, sales manager or sales and marketing director
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organisation executive and C-level
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services
- Proven ability to position products against competitors
- Demonstrable experience as head of sales, developing client-focused, differentiated and achievable solutions
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills