IT Services | Norfolk, VA | Full Time
Job Title: Service Manager
Job Type: Regular Full-Time
Mode5 is a leading IT solutions and consulting company that has provided businesses valuable technology services for the past 15 years. We deliver top notch IT services, cloud computing and excellent technology support to our clients. As a rapidly growing organization, we are continually looking to add new career-driven team members. We are currently seeking a Service Manager to join our team. This is an excellent opportunity for a dedicated professional with the hunger and drive to learn and grow professionally in a great team atmosphere!
The Service Manager is responsible in providing key leadership to the Support and Implementations departments by managing service quality, client delivery, service performance and employee accountability. This role will provide direction and focus to the department supervisors ensuring the company maintains strong, cohesive and qualified teams that are customer focused. Additionally, the Service Manager will identify opportunities for efficiency and continuous improvement to deliver high-quality service to clients from within the organization.
Additional Service Manager Responsibilities:
- Align and direct the Support and Implementation departments with overall company goals, objectives, performance metrics and strategies.
- Provide effective leadership skills to enhance the opportunities for team members to obtain personal growth challenges including goal setting for training and professional certifications.
- Direct, coach and assist the leadership of the Service departments by ensuring staff accountability to delivering quality service within established performance metrics.
- Manage the department’s available resources to assist in company backlog and service projects.
- Ensure each department delivers the highest quality of service possible to clients and meets our standard customer satisfaction scores.
- Maintains open communications between company departments to ensure overall service coordination and quality.
- Develop department processes and policies to enable optimal performance of people and resources that allows company growth.
- Compile and present written departmental reports detailing performance, task areas with goals and deadlines.
- Assist departmental leadership in the screening, interviewing and selection of applicants to maintain the necessary manpower levels to meet departmental goals.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, and by participating in professional associations.
To perform this job successfully, this individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Minimum 5+ years of service and management experience preferably with the IT industry
- Education: Minimum 4 year Bachelors Degree (or additional equivalent job experience)
- Excellent knowledge of the IT support, helpdesk, or service delivery industry.
- Passion for teamwork, problem solving and excellent customer service delivery in every process.
- Drive for leadership, be well spoken, organized, detailed-oriented, dependable and flexible.
- Technical knowledge of supporting Microsoft networks in a business environment.
Additional Qualifications Desired:
- Professional certifications related to management, leadership, and job responsibilities
- Technology experience including: Windows Server, Active Directory, Exchange, Terminal Services, networking, virtualization and Citrix.
- Additional applications experience in Tigerpaw, Kaseya or other (RMM) remote monitoring management software a plus.
At Mode5, we provide an exciting, challenging, and fun working environment with plenty of opportunities to expand your career. We encourage continual training and promote from within. You will enjoy working alongside other talented people within an organization that takes pride in what we do!
Additional benefits of the Sales Manager position:
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Simple IRA Savings Plan with Company Match
- Life Insurance Coverage
- Paid Time Off Program
- Paid Holidays
- Leave Plans
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Career Planning Assistance
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer