New Business Sales Representative
Sales | Norfolk, VA | Full Time
Job Title: New Business Sales Representative
Job Type: Regular Full-Time
Mode5, one of Hampton Roads fastest growing IT organizations, is seeking a dynamic New Business Sales Representative to join our sales team. Our aggressive expansion means a lot of opportunity for sales representatives. Enjoy uncapped commissions on top of a competitive base salary and performance bonuses, benefits, training, ramp-up time, and opportunities for advancement.
You do not need a background in IT to be a New Business Sales Representive Superstar on our team. If you are a hunter, like big commissions, and feel good about helping clients solve business problems, apply today!
Mode5 is a leading IT solutions and consulting company that has provided businesses valuable technology services for the past 15 years. We deliver top notch IT services, cloud computing and excellent technology support to our clients. As a rapidly growing organization, we are continually looking to add new career-driven team members. We are currently seeking a New Business Sales Representative to join our team. This is an excellent opportunity for a dedicated professional with the hunger and drive to learn and grow professionally in a great team-atmosphere!
Outside Sales Executive, Sales Representative, New Business Development, Outside Sales Consultant
As a Business Development Executive, you will identify potential clients, engage prospects, and close IT services contracts. You will be responsible for planning and organizing your day, including proposal writing, making presentations, and prospecting for new clients in order to ensure productivity and achievement of goals.
Additional New Business Sales Representative Responsibilities:
- Prospecting for new clients via telephone, networking, trade shows, and more
- Engaging prospects by identifying their needs, presenting solutions, and building trust
- Generating business to set sales goals to ensure quotas are met
- Negotiating and closing sales utilizing proven closing techniques
- Identifying and reaching key decision makers
- Attending business to business functions to network for new potential clients
- Finding and overcoming common prospect objections and asking for the sale
- Contributing to marketing plans and activities
- Maintaining professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies
Success in this position will be based on your ability to build relationships and convert those relationships into sales. This is a fast-paced, competitive sales role. Do you have what it takes to excel? We want to hear from you!
- Associate or bachelor’s degree or equivalent job experience
- Valid Virginia drivers’ license and a minimum level of auto insurance coverage
- 2 years of successful business to business sales experience
- IT technical knowledge, a plus (Product / technical sales knowledge will be provided)
- Strong phone prospecting skills, negotiation skills, and ethics
- Computer literacy; proficient in Microsoft Office and familiarity with Internet
- Deep appreciation for process, performance measurement, and result-oriented sales approach
- Reliable transportation and willingness to drive to visit customers
At Mode5, we provide an exciting, challenging, and fun working environment with plenty of opportunities to expand your career. We encourage continual training and promote from within. You will enjoy working alongside other talented people within an organization that takes pride in what we do!
Additional benefits of the New Business Sales Representative position:
- Competitive Base Salary Plus Commission
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Simple IRA Savings Plan with Company Match
- Life Insurance Coverage
- Paid Time Off Program
- Paid Holidays
- Leave Plans
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Career Planning Assistance
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer