Internal Application: IT Project Coordinator
IT Services | Norfolk, VA | Full Time
Job Title: IT Project Coordinator
Location: Norfolk, Virginia (In-office)
Job Type: Full-Time, Non-Exempt
Who We Are:
In 2023 Mode5 was named the number one MSP in Virginia and 29th in the world! We have been a leader in IT solutions and consulting providing valuable technology services for the past 21 years. If you are an eager professional with technical knowledge and enjoy working with a team of energetic and hardworking peers, then look no further!
What You Need:
As an IT Project Coordinator you will need strong organizational skills and current knowledge of Microsoft servers, workstations, and networks.
- Minimum 2-3 years office, service coordination or dispatching experience.
- Current working knowledge of technical terminology and trends regarding Microsoft networks, desktop and server environments.
- Proven track record of successfully completing technical projects.
- Possess strong organizational skills, detailed oriented, and high customer service values.
- Ability to successfully coordinator and deliver IT projects within the agreed upon scope of work.
Things You Will Do:
As the IT Project Coordinator you will ensure proper and consistent project delivery of new technologies for new and existing Mode5 clients.
- Act as the single point of contact for client active project requests.
- Coordination of Implementation staff schedules and review, assign ticket priority, and dispatch request to the proper technician to meet objectives and deadlines.
- Liaise with clients to define project requirements, scope and objectives, including project kick-off meetings, scheduling, and updating project progress.
- Identify and assist with service tickets that will be transferred between service departments.
At Mode5, your role will make a significant impact to our clients each day while providing the opportunity to work with new technologies each day. Here, you will grow and develop technically and professionally. We take personal development seriously, and love to promote within.
- Free Fridays! – Every other Friday off. Paid!
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Simple IRA Savings Plan with Company Match
- Certification Assistance and Bonus Reward Program
- Paid Holidays and Vacation Days
- Casual Work Environment
- Employee Social Events
- Life Insurance Coverage
- Incidental Telecommuting
- Employee Referral Bonus
Alt. Titles: Project Coordinator, Assistant Project Manager
Must be available to work at our Norfolk office. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer