Client Account Manager (Client Sales)
Sales | Norfolk, VA | Full Time
Who We Are:
Mode5 is a leading IT Managed Services company providing world class technology services to businesses for the past 19 years. At Mode5, you will collaborate with many unique companies, and partner with talented people in your everyday work!
You do not need a background in IT to excel with our team. If you are business savvy, have strong problem-solving skills, and love helping clients, apply today!
What You Need:
To be a successful Client Account Manager, you will need excellent communications, proven sales ability, and a commitment to providing world class service.
- Minimum of 4 years of client account management
- Background in B2C customer service relations and B2B account management
- Proven sales record, strong business acumen, and organization skills
- Reliable transportation and ability to drive to customers
Things You Will Do:
As a Client Account Manager, you will build and maintain relationships with existing clients and ensure customer service and quality standards are met. You are the client’s first point of contact, and source for hardware purchases, new service proposals, contract renewals, and customer service issues.
- Maintain face to face contact with clients, proactively resolve issues, and develop strategies to address client concerns
- Manage and develop sales pipeline, conduct weekly meetings, present quotes, and proposals to existing clients and oversee opportunity follow-ups
- Partner between departments to ensure projects are communicated and meet customers’ expectations
At Mode5, your role will make a significant impact to our clients each day! Here, you will grow and develop professionally in a challenging and rewarding environment. We take personal development seriously, and love to promote within.
- Competitive Base Salary Plus Commission
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Simple IRA Savings Plan with Company Match
- Paid Holidays and Vacation Days
- Causal Work Environment
- Employee Social Events
- Life Insurance Coverage
- Incidental Telecommuting
- Employee Referral Bonus
Alt. Titles: Sales Manager, Inside Sales
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Must be available to work in our Norfolk office and visit client locations