Administrative | Norfolk, VA | Full Time
Job Title: Full Charge Bookkeeper
Location: Norfolk, Virginia
Job Type: Exempt Full-Time
Who We Are:
Mode5 is a leading IT Managed Services company providing world class technology services to businesses for the past 18 years. As a growing and fast-paced organization, we are seeking a career focused Full Charged Bookkeeper to join our team. This is an excellent opportunity for a dedicated professional with a drive to learn and grow in a great team-atmosphere!
If you are an excellent problem solver, organized, and have a great attention to detail, apply today!
What You Need:
To be a successful Full Charge Bookkeeper, you will need excellent organization skills and be highly dynamic.
- Minimum of 3 plus years of Full Charged bookkeeping experience
- Highly detail oriented, organized, and excellent time management
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Experience with Sage, QuickBooks, or equivalent accounting software
- Two or four-year degree in related field, is not required but is preferred
Things you will do:
The Full Charge Bookkeeper is responsible for reconciling and balancing all accounts, and ensures financial records are accurate. Manages accounts receivable and payable, collections, and prepares and process payroll.
- Process accounts receivable/payable, reconcile accounts, and prepares monthly financial statements
- Record day to day financial transactions and completes the posting process
- Assist in year-end financial records, yearly budget, and prepares taxes
- Other admin duties include purchasing client orders and inventory audits
At Mode5, your role will make a significant impact to our clients each day! Here, you will grow and develop professionally in a challenging and rewarding environment. We take personal development seriously, and love to promote within.
- Competitive Base Salary Plus Commission
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Simple IRA Savings Plan with Company Match
- Paid Holidays and Vacation Days
- Causal Work Environment
- Employee Social Events
- Life Insurance Coverage
- Incidental Telecommuting
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Volunteering Opportunities
Must be available to work at our Norfolk office.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer