Web Design / Photographer Associate
Creative | Irvine, CA | Full Time
Is this the right role for you?
- Are you a well-rounded creative soul that has a passion for both web design, UI/UX and photography?
- Do you have experience with creative for digital marketing assets and ecommerce websites in BOTH branding and "direct-response"?
- Do you stay on the cutting edge of creative technologies and continually push boundaries with your design?
- You have been described as self-sufficient and continually operate at a high level of urgency leaving nothing to tomorrow when it can be done today?
If you answered an "honest yes" to these questions, **please send us a link to your portfolio and your resume we'd love to talk!
The team that you’ll be a part of:
Winner of the 2016 Oracle Marketing Markie Awards - "Best Emerging Company", and a 10-Time Inc.5000 Award recipient! Mobovida is seeking a Web Design / Photographer experienced in ecommerce, to help drive our web site creative, UX/UI, advertising assets and product photography initiatives. Mobovida is an award-winning online retailer of mobile accessories with an upstart fashion-forward direct-to-consumer brand that's forging a unique and disruptive way of product development via our various digital marketing channels.
Inc 5000 ranking: https://goo.gl/zidi4r
Your Mission Should You Choose to Accept:
Develop the CellularOutfitter.com creative initiatives for clean design, compelling imagery and optimal response and engagement across all customer-facing creative touchpoints.
The Daily Charter:
- Developing UX/UI web design material for websites and working with Engineers to pass on clean, code-ready assets.
- Photographing products and developing systems for optimizing and retouching for world-class product rendering presentation.
- Oversight of digital advertising assets across social (FB/IG/Snap), Email marketing, Loyalty programs and more.
- Producing video assets both lifestyle and product
- Producing packaging/labeling design and 3D imagery
Keywords/Buzzwords/Experience that should apply to you:
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite
- Product photography and Ecommerce experience required
- Photo manipulation and retouching required
- Familiarity w/web design assets and ad units
- HTML/CSS Required
- Video experience a huge plus
- Packaging/Labeling experience a huge plus
- Solid communicator and ability to work autonomously with minimal direction
- Have your own camera and equipment
What's in it for you:
- Competitive comp
- Nuggets of knowledge dropped daily: https://goo.gl/921bxL
- Be part of a lean, agile and enterprising company that has dominated online retail mobile accessories for 14 years and perpetually growing
- Work with some of the best minds in digital marketing and technology
- Driven but chill culture that's keen on personal happiness, enrichment, and personal development
- UNLIMITED PTO
- Great 100% covered medical, dental, vision