Warehouse Shipping Associate - START TODAY!
Operations | City of Industry, CA | Full Time
CellularOutfitter/Mobovida is seeking a hard-working, reliable and responsible Warehouse Shipping Associate to help with our order shipping & fulfillment process.
This individual will assist in all aspects of our fulfillment center. Duties will include order fulfillment (pick/pack/ship), inventory control in the form of assisting the receiving department with incoming shipments, stocking new inventory, and preforming cycle counts on fast-moving inventory. We are looking for a self-starter who enjoys being part of a successful and efficient team. We are a small parcel, pick-n-pack operation. No power equipment.
**Our facility has implemented best practices for keeping you safe. Gloves, masks, and sanitizers are all provided for you.
Qualifications Must Include:
- Motivated, dependable and hard working
- Reliable mode of transportation
- Must be able to lift 30lb packages
- Ability to be on your feet most of your shift, you will be walking most of your day
- Excellent communication skills (Spoken/written English)
- Computer skills - typing and navigation skills
- Inventory management experience
- Excel skills are a plus
- Understanding of USPS and UPS ship methods and timeframes
- Mobile accessories knowledge a huge plus
- Clean background and strong work tenures - MUST be able to pass a background check & drug test
* Full-time opportunity Mon-Fri and Weekends Overtime as Necessary - Different shifts available, starting times between 6 am and 9 am, possible 4-10 schedules (4 days a week, 10 hour days).
* Compensation: $13/HR starting
* Full Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage