Search Marketing Manager
Marketing | Irvine, CA | Full Time
Is this the right role for you?
- Have you effectively grown and optimized Adwords budgets in excess of $100k/month?
- Do you have serious e-commerce chops?
- Do you have a passion for data-driven marketing acquisition and growth hacking ways to maximize ROAS?
- Are you a proactive grinder willing to do whatever it takes to be successful in digital marketing?
If you answered yes to all 4 of these questions, please send us your resume we'd love to talk!
The team that you’ll be a part of:
Winner of the 2016 Oracle Marketing Markie Awards - "Best Emerging Company", and a 10-Time Inc.5000 Award recipient! Mobovida is seeking an enterprising Search Marketing Manager experienced in ecommerce, to help drive our search marketing (SEM/SEO) initiatives and to help test and discover new avenues for digital acquisition. Mobovida is an award-winning online retailer of mobile accessories with an upstart fashion-forward direct-to-consumer brand that's forging a unique and disruptive way of product development via our various digital marketing channels.
Inc 5000 ranking: https://goo.gl/zidi4r
Your Mission Should You Choose to Accept:
Manage and help rapidly scale and optimize our enterprise-level PPC and SEO initiatives with an eye toward the continual growth of the channel while maintaining ROAS parameters. Vigilantly farming out creative and innovative growth-hacking techniques to generate more qualified traffic and staying ahead of the curve as digital acquisition channels evolve.
The Daily Charter:
- Management and optimization of large Google Adwords accounts, Bing, Display, AMZN AMS and more.
- Utilizing heavy data-driven marketing analytics to proactively seek out optimization opportunities to open new keyword opportunities, testing ad copy, SQ mining, price testing, landing pages, audience segmentation, promotions and more
- Conversion Rate Optimization and Execution of A/B/n & MVT testing cycles from start to finish (data aggregation to hypothesis ideation, to execution, and post-test analysis)
- Work with procurement and merchandising teams to constantly create new product exposure opportunities and effectively merchandising the onsite experience to maximize conversions in highly competitive verticals
- Drive organic SEO process and ensuring optimization and content efforts are in sync with PPC and overall search trends
Keywords/Buzzwords/Experience that should apply to you:
- SERIOUS SEM/PPC chops in Ecommerce with 3+ years in Google Adwords and Bing PPC w/demonstrated history of growth hacking innovative ways of scaling accounts and ROAS
- Google Shopping and feed management expertise w/understanding of ecomm metrics and strategies
- Masterful use of Google Adwords Editor & Bing Ads Editor
- Experience w/Amazon AMS platform (Headline, Sponsored products, and product list) and cross-incorporating techniques across both Adwords & AMS
- Familiar and comfortable in customer acquisition-driven KPIs (CAC, ROAS, CLV/LTV)
- You’re a thought leader or at least a “wannabe” in marketing acquisition and have contributed to the SEM and growth hacking community
- Enterprise-level Marketing Analytics proficiency (GA, Adobe Analytics, Core Metrics, Tableau, KISS Metrics, Looker, etc.)
- CRO and LPO tool experience (Optimizely, VWO, Unbounce, Hotjar, etc)
- Advanced Excel (vlookups, pivot tables, macros)
What's in it for you:
- Nuggets of knowledge dropped daily: https://goo.gl/921bxL
- Be part of a lean, agile and enterprising company that has dominated online retail mobile accessories for 14 years and perpetually growing
- Work with some of the best minds in digital marketing and technology
- Driven but chill culture that's keen on personal happiness, enrichment, and personal development
- Great 100% covered medical, dental, vision