Lead Software Engineer - Lead Developer - Team Lead
Technology | Fullerton, CA | Full Time
9-Time Inc.5000 Award recipient and winner of the 2016 Oracle Marketing Markie Awards - "Best Emerging Company" CellularOutfitter/Mobovida is seeking a visionary technology leader to join our Software Engineering Team.
CellularOutfitter is a dominant online retailer of mobile, fashion and travel accessories with an upstart direct-to-consumer brand (Mobovida) that's forging a unique and disruptive way of product development via our various digital marketing channels. *Check out our Facebook study: https://www.facebook.com/business/success/mobovida
Your Mission Should You Choose to Accept:
We're seeking a LOCAL ONSITE talented, hard-working and enterprising technology leader with full-stack experience in E-commerce and Magento development. Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Developing technical strategies for multiple, concurrent projects based on Magento (it’s what we’re on now but we’re not married to it).
- Architect and orchestrate strategies to improve both customer facing and internal technology infrastructure to enhance the customer experience and also improve processes of business operations.
- Learn existing architecture, improve and expand on it and yes getting your hands dirty and coding!
- Working, organizing and managing in a collaborative environment that includes, but not limited to Scrum, Git, and Jira in order to get the most out of team members etc.
- Project management, DevOps and Server Administration oversight.
- Acting as communicative lead and liaison with internal departments, vendors and stakeholders.
Keywords/Buzzwords/Experience that should apply to you:
- The rare technologist who can communicate, work well and play with others
- Strong foundation in computer science, with competencies in data structures, algorithms, databases, software design and DevOps
- 5+ years developing Web sites, and back-end integration on LAMP stack
- 3+ years eCommerce development using Magento and experience with Zend Framework required.
- Must have a strong understanding of Python, data structures and the Django ORM and have a working knowledge of MySQL/SQL
- Experience w/AngularJS, and Bootstrap v4 preferred however other JS/CSS frameworks cool too
- Experience extending or customizing existing products/frameworks including Magento, Shopify or any other CMS/eCommerce platform.
- Knowledge and experience with enterprise-class marketing integrations and some knowledge of Analytics programs (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, and SEO)
- Experience using best practice version control methodologies and tools such as Git/bitbucket
What's in it for you:
- WORK FROM HOME 1 DAY A WEEK.
- Driven but chill culture that's keen on personal happiness, enrichment, and personal development
- Great 100% covered medical, dental, vision
- 5 weeks vacation (yes, you read that right, that's 25 days Paid Time Off!!!)
- 8 paid holidays (New Years Day, Martin Luther King Jr. Day, George Washington's Birthday, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas Day)
- Paid Volunteer Time Off !!!
- Catered lunch once a week + Monthly and Quarterly Employee Appreciation and Team Building Events
- Be part of a lean, agile and enterprising company that has dominated online retail mobile accessories for 14 years and perpetually growing
- Work with some of the best minds in digital marketing and technology
- AAA Membership + Paychex "Working Advantage" employee discounts and perks