Full-Stack Magento Engineer
Software Development | Fullerton, CA | Full Time
9-Time Inc.5000 Award recipient and winner of the 2016 Oracle Marketing Markie Awards - "Best Emerging Company" CellularOutfitter/Mobovida is seeking an experienced and enterprising Full-Stack Magento Engineer to help execute essential IT and development initiatives.
CellularOutfitter is a dominant online retailer of mobile, fashion and travel accessories with an upstart direct-to-consumer brand (Mobovida) that's forging a unique and disruptive way of product development via our various digital marketing channels. *Check out our Facebook study: https://www.facebook.com/business/success/mobovida
Take a look at our websites: www.cellularoutfitter.com and www.mobovida.com
Your Mission Should You Choose to Accept:
- Developing technical strategies for multiple, concurrent projects based on the Magento platform.
- Learn existing architecture, improve and expand on it. 3rd party integrations will be a must.
- Working in a collaborative environment that includes, but not limited to Scrum, Git etc.
- Working with highly loaded Magento modules, complex architecture and business logic.
- Project management, DevOps, Server Administration as needed
Keywords/Buzzwords/Experience that should apply to you:
- Strong foundation in computer science, with competencies in data structures, algorithms, databases, software design and dev ops
- Experience developing Web sites, and back-end integration on LAMP stack.
- Previous eCommerce development using Magento and experience with Zend Framework is REQUIRED.
- Experience in Python/Django or Node.js a plus
- Experience developing responsive sites for mobile and tablet platforms.
- Experience extending or customizing existing products/frameworks including Magento, Shopify or any other CMS/eCommerce platform.
- Knowledge and experience with enterprise-class marketing integrations and some knowledge of Analytics programs (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, and SEO)
- Experience using best practice version control methodologies and tools such as Git or SVN
What's in it for you:
- WORK FROM HOME 1 DAY A WEEK!
- Driven but chill culture that's keen on personal happiness, enrichment, and personal development
- Great 100% covered medical, dental, vision
- 5 weeks vacation (yes, you read that right, that's 25 days Paid Time Off!!!)
- 8 paid holidays (New Years Day, Martin Luther King Jr. Day, George Washington's Birthday, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas Day)
- Paid Volunteer Time Off !!!
- Catered lunch once a week + unlimited caffeine + cereal bar
- Monthly and Quarterly Employee Appreciation and Team Building Events + Daily Super Smash Bros. Duels
- Be part of a lean, agile and enterprising company that has dominated online retail mobile accessories for 14 years and perpetually growing
- Work with some of the best minds in digital marketing and technology
- AAA Membership + Paychex "Working Advantage" employee discounts and perks