Enterprise SEM Manager
Marketing | Irvine, CA | Full Time
Is this the right role for you?
- Have you effectively grown and optimized Adwords budgets in excess of $500k/month?
- Do you have serious e-commerce chops?
- Do you have a passion for data-driven marketing acquisition and growth hacking ways to maximize ROAS on existing channels and constantly testing new ways to get in front of customers?
- Are you a proactive grinder willing to do whatever it takes to be successful in digital marketing?
If you answered yes to all 4 of these questions, stop reading this posting and send us your resume!
The team that you’ll be a part of:
Winner of the 2016 Oracle Marketing Markie Awards - "Best Emerging Company", and a 10-Time Inc.5000 Award recipient! Mobovida is seeking an enterprising Acquisition Marketing Specialist experienced in ecommerce, to help drive our new customer acquisition initiatives via paid digital marketing channels. Mobovida is an award-winning online retailer of mobile accessories with an upstart fashion-forward direct-to-consumer brand that's forging a unique and disruptive way of product development via our various digital marketing channels.
Inc 5000 ranking of 2818: https://goo.gl/zidi4r
Your Mission Should You Choose to Accept:
Manage and help rapidly scale and optimize our enterprise-level search marketing campaigns with an eye toward the continual growth of the channel within target ROAS parameters. Vigilantly farming out creative and innovative growth-hacking techniques to generate more qualified traffic via SEM and more.
The road to success:
- Daily management and optimization of large Google Adwords accounts, Bing, Display, AMZN AMS and more.
- Utilizing heavy BI-driven marketing analytics to proactively seek out optimization opportunities to open new keyword opportunities, testing ad copy, SQ mining, price testing, landing pages, audience segmentation, promotions and more
- Conversion Rate Optimization and Execution of A/B/n & MVT testing cycles from start to finish (data aggregation to hypothesis ideation, to execution, and post-test analysis)
- Work with procurement and merchandising teams to constantly create new product exposure opportunities and effectively merchandising the onsite experience to maximize conversions in highly competitive verticals
- Help in the organic SEO process and ensuring optimization efforts are in sync with PPC and overall search trends
Keywords/Buzzwords/Experience that should apply to you:
- SERIOUS SEM/PPC chops in Ecommerce with at least multiple years in Google Adwords and Bing PPC and demonstrated history of growth hacking innovative ways of scaling accounts and ROAS
- Google Shopping and feed management expertise w/understanding of ecomm metrics and strategies
- Masterful use of Google Adwords Editor & Bing Ads Editor
- Experience w/Amazon AMS platform (Headline, Sponsored products, and product list) and cross-incorporating techniques across both Adwords & AMS
- Familiar and comfortable in customer acquisition-driven KPIs (CAC, ROAS)
- You’re a thought leader or at least a “wannabe” in marketing acquisition and have contributed to the SEM and growth hacking community
- Enterprise-level Marketing Analytics proficiency (GA, Adobe Analytics, Tableau, KISS Metrics, Looker, etc.)
- Advanced Excel (vlookups, pivot tables, macros)
What's in it for you:
- Nuggets of knowledge dropped daily: https://goo.gl/921bxL
- Be part of a lean, agile and enterprising company that has dominated online retail mobile accessories for 14 years and perpetually growing
- Work with some of the best minds in digital marketing and technology
- Driven but chill culture that's keen on personal happiness, enrichment, and personal development
- Great 100% covered medical, dental, vision